21; FIN.

It's been a week after the press conference and Zhan and Yibo couldn't be happier to spend the time together. They are sitting beside each, leaning their backs on the bed's headboard with all smiles and admiration. 

Yibo leans towards Zhan and hugged him, resting his head on Zhan's shoulder while his arms were wrapped on Zhan's waist. As Yibo started kissing his neck, Zhan felt something weird inside his stomach. He moves his head to the opposite side to give Yibo better access. 

A hand runs through Zhan's hair, as the kisses on his neck become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around his waist and pulls him close to Yibo's firm-scented body. Zhan placed his fingers in Yibo's hair and lean against Yibo's body. They know if they had fallen for the problem they have faced, they would not be here to hold each other.

Zhan was heavily breathing between his groan.

Yibo releases Zhan and cupped his face, "I love you so much, you know that right?" Zhan just nodded, "I don't think I can hold back tonight, I want to go all out," Yibo said with lustful, hungry eyes with deep tone seductive voice. 

"Do what you want, I don't care, as long as it's you," said Zhan, making Yibo more excited. 

Yibo removes Zhan's shirt then his own shirt. He let Zhan lay on the bed and place himself on top of him. Yibo starts to lick and suck Zhan firm abdomen, leaving his mark on every spot until he reaches Zhan's chest. He just stares at Zhan's chest for a minute.

"W-what's wrong, Bo-di?" asked Zhan.

"You look really erotic right now, making me harder" 

Zhan blushed and turn red as a tomato, he felt a bit shy and cover his face with his palm making Yibo chuckled. While Yibo just continues what he was doing. 

He sucks Zhan's nips and pinches the other one making Zhan flinch in pleasure. Zhan was startled when Yibo slips his hand inside Zhan's pants. Yibo removes Zhan's bottom garments completely and positioned himself between Zhan's legs.

"Y-yibo?"

"I've been wanting to do this" Said Yibo and grin and he holds and licks the tip of Zhan's manhood. 

"AGH!"

Nothing can be heard inside other than Zhan's groans and Yibo's slurping sound.

"B-Bo you don't need to do that" 

Instead of listening Yibo suck him more while also fapping him. Zhan was flinching every second because of too much pleasure he was receiving from Yibo. 

"S-top, please stop, I'm going to cum aghh" Zhan was trembling as he speaks, yet Yibo still didn't seem to hear him. 

A moment had past and Zhan reaches his climax and releases it inside Yibo's mouth. Yibo releases Zhan and swallowed everything leaving Zhan with an open mouth in shock. Yibo just stares at Zhan and licked his own lips, but slowly and more seductively. 

"Now Zhan hold your own legs and give me better access, I'll make you feel good" 

Without any word, Zhan obeyed what Yibo just said. He put up his legs and holds it, his knees were on his shoulder while holding his tights. Yibo puts his index finger inside and quickly removes it afterward. 

Zhan was shocked when Yibo put, push and shove his manhood inside him. Zhan flinches and trembling in a sudden entry of a huge foreign object inside him.

Zhan's breathing becomes heavier as bullet sweats start to appear all over his trembling body.

"Fuck, don't move it hurts," Zhan said gasping airs. "Why did you put it without loosening me first?" 

Yibo chucked as he heard Zhan cuss in front of him for the first time, making him more excited and grow even bigger.

Zhan flinched again, "Y-you grow inside me. How?" he said as he grabs Yibo's shoulder and grips on it with all of his might.

Zhan shut his eyes tightly and he feels Yibo's hard, long friend inside him. Yibo leans his head toward Zhan's to own his lips. 

"I can no longer imagine a life without you, Zhan," said Yibo between his kisses. "Are you fine now? Did you already adjust? Can I move?" he continued.

Yibo starts to move slowly as he kissed Zhan, first lightly, then more urgently, slip his tongue in his mouth, and their chest against each other chest. 

The room was filled with the sound of pant, groan, moan, and the sound of pleasure and pain. Yibo clearly lost control and went all the way in. His trust becomes, faster, harder, and deeper. Drops of tears start to escape Zhan's eye as he clings on Yibo's neck. But his cries were sealed within his throat. 

Yibo starts to jerk off  Zhan using his right hands, while he was fucking him so hard. 

Sweats dripping on Yibo's back as he reached his climax and planted his seeds inside Zhan. 

Yibo collapses on top of Zhan and buried his head on Zhan's neck. "Zhan, I want you to stay with me forever" Yibo whispered.

Yibo stood up, goes to the side table, and grabs something. He sits in front of Zhan that is still lying on the bed because of exhaustion. He took a deep breath and bring out a small box, as he opens it, there was a two identical ring in it. 

Zhan was a bit shock but still manage to sit properly as soon as Yibo opened the small box. He just stares at Yibo.

"I can no longer be happy without you. 

You are my happiness,

you are my hope,

you are my home,

you are my everything,

Xiao Zhan, can you please stay with me until the end of eternity?"  

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED TO EPILOGUE.