Actual Plan

I know some shortages in this story. So I want to just tell you what was my actual plan and how did it end like these!

1) I didn't plan to finish it within 50 chapters / Actual plan - same like my first story 100 or at least above 60. But my interested on this story got down! I dunno it was due to JK character explanation or lacking with express Tae's feelings! So yeah, it was happen to finish it in 50th chapter.

2) There was lot lot lots of scene I didn't write, since I planned to finish it quickly. So that chapters like Guk, Tae and Jeong family tour to foreign, separate chapter for jeong and jisu, twin baby's love story, and others baby, idiot and lolita's library romance, joon and jin wedding plan, and yeah including one 18+ chapter, how jeong entered into MAFIA world (yes it was accident, but he loves to do) So he was insist his papa to teach him. When guk reject to teach him, he stalked his own father and caught by suga while they do mission. And he get into one problem so it all brings him to join with his papa. After that under one big agreement (agreement 'If your mama find out I won't stand beside you to save') JK let him to join. And then tae finding out them casually in one night and he got mad at both of them. But jeong is JEONG! He is standing strongly with what he wants since he's the son of adamant parents their DNA working on him perfectly to show how he won't change from his decision and blah blah blah..!!!

3) I think I said all, if I had miss anything I will point out below, bye bye. And my usual love 'TQ so much for your great support, love u more, borahae 💜'