23 ~ Where

⏮ time skip @ hours passed ⏭

"Taetae come on, have something. This is not a new thing that you both had fight and he smashed the hotel stuffs then I'm paying for his stupid headass" jimin says and trying to make him eat.

Tae just shakes his head while staring at the jimin's room floor.

"Today they having mission you know that right?" jimin asks and tae nods for reply.

Yes, they're doing their missions. Suga doesn't like to stay with them for a concert, so he developed their mafia power where they traveled. JK and suga won't call RM for any missions, until if it's big projects or important meetings. RM developing their mafia team in Seoul, without jin notice. And joon staying with jin again, but still jin doesn't talking with him like how they first meet. He still hating their job, but he can't deny the truth that he can't live without his joonie.

⏮ time skip @ 12:00 AM, Tae's birthday ⏭

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, sarang ha neun taetae, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da" jimin enters into tae's room with the cameraman, tae still on video call with his jinnie hyung. Jin won't stop wishing the first person in tae's every year on his birthday "Aishhh, hyung you promised me that you won't call him at 12 o'clock" jimin asks while grabs the phone from tae "Yeah, I didn't call him 12 o'clock, I called at 11:58" "This is too much hyung, you're cheating with.." tae cuts them "Do you want me to blow the candle or what?" jimin stops his argue for a while "Make a wish first babe" jin says, tae closes his eyes slowly.

🙏 Make It Right 🙏

Tae blows the candle and celebrate his birthday with them for 10 minutes. Then he started to wait for the particular person again.

Normally JK will return at 1 o'clock in their mission. But it's already passed 2 o'clock. Tae's eyes refused to open anymore minutes. He starts to sleep in the same sitting position and hugging the pillow.

⏮ time skip @ 3 o'clock ⏭

Guk P.O.V:

I know today is his birthday, but I don't know what to do. In my life, I never ever celebrates anyone birthday even my own birthday.

My mind is still mad at him for his stubborn attitude with his career. But my heart is happy for even whatever I did to him, he is still staying beside me. He has all the rights to get rid of me, but he didn't. Whenever we had fights I will get out and come back very late and he will wait for me in his sitting sleeping position with a tight hug on the pillow, like how he's in now.

 Whenever we had fights I will get out and come back very late and he will wait for me in his sitting sleeping position with a tight hug on the pillow, like how he's in now

I walks towards him and let him sleep properly, he tries to open his eyes "Gukkie" calls me with his sleepy tone. I removed my hands from him "I didn't take a bath yet" I know he doesn't like my job like I don't like him, he nods and closed his eyes. I covered him by the warm blanket and went to take a shower.

After a shower, I dressed up my leather jacket and pants, I went to wake him up "Lolita" "hmmm" "Come with me" "Where?" "First get up" "I want to sleep" he whines and hugs the pillow to hide his face

I removed the blanket and pillows "What?" he whines and gets up with his messy hair, I takes the bag and give it to him "Change and come quickly" his eyes widened in surprise as his sleeps vanished "What's this?" he takes out the leather jacket which I bought for him "For me?" he asked with unbelievable voice, I just nods. He waits for a few seconds as expecting something from my lips "Get ready we're going out" with that I get up "Where?" without give respond to him, I left the room.

 He waits for a few seconds as expecting something from my lips "Get ready we're going out" with that I get up "Where?" without give respond to him, I left the room

He came out quickly than I expect, I can see his face full of smiles, it reflects me slightly. I extend my left hand for him to take, his face changed into light red 💭 Is he blushing?! Cute, lolita 💭 he extend his right hand slowly to connect with mine. I squeezed it softly then yanked him closer and grabs his tiny waist, my actions made him blush madly "Are you ready lolita?" I whispers against into his biting lips, he nods cutely.