25 ~ MOON

N.O.P:

⏮ time skip @ 4 o'clock in the morning - same place, Sark, UK ⏭

Tae cups guk face softly "Just remind this one gukkie, you're not just like others to me

Tae cups guk face softly "Just remind this one gukkie, you're not just like others to me. You're my special one, even if you treat me low, I don't care about the pain if I be with you even in the pain. That's all I could say now. I know you're trying to change, I.. I can wait.. I can wait for the day to make it special. So please stop it saying you're the dark person. You're the moon to me. Yes, as you said you did many wrong things. But I can bear it for you if that's leading to our happiness. I can understand your feelings, gukkie. You'll understand mine too. But when you get to fully understand my feelings you won't smile, you'll cry out loudly from your bottom of the heart. That time I.. I want to be there when you cry, I want to hold your face and hug you tightly, says again and again It's okay now I'm with you, just forget the past. Your feelings like a moon waxing and waning. So for me, you're not a dark person, you're moon gukkie. My moon!" tae doesn't agree to leave his career at the same time he said clearly that guk is how important into his life.

Guk tried to say something but tae stopped him by step on guk's shoes and wraps his hands around guk's neck to pull him closer "I thought you don't know about romance, but see here how super romantic you're. To bring me here to the beautiful romantic place like these time. Wowww! Sorry for I underestimate your romance, idiot" tae tries to change the mood, he doesn't like to save their first date in sad memories.

"Idiot?!" guk asks while holding the others safely and wiping his tears softly.

"Yeah, you're the crazy idiot person I have ever met in my life" tae says confidently.

"What?! If today is not your birthday, I will do something daring for you calling me like that, lolita"

"Ohhhwww, so you bring me here for my birthday?!"

"Yeah"

"So this is your gift for my birthday?"

"Gift?!" guk asks with a confused face.

"Yeah"

"Is that necessary?!"

"WHAT?!" tae eyes widened in shock "Of course it's necessary. You can tell to the person what you actually feels towards them through your gifts. It will tell them how much important you're giving to the person" tae says and giving the hint indirectly.

"Ohhh.." guk just replies with a thought of something else.

"What ohhh? Do you never give a gift to anyone?" guk just shakes his head.

"Really? Even joonie hyung or yoongi hyung" tae asks with an unbelievable voice, guk again shakes with a "tsk" sound.

"How?! How is it possible?! Okay, Has anyone given you a gift?" tae again gets a shake as 'No' reply from him, "When I was a kid namjoon tries to give me once, but I reject it so that was my first and last as receiving a gift experience" guk says casually but somehow it hurts at the corner of tae's heart, he hides his face into guk's neck while tightens the soft hug.