12.30 ~ Special

Hi my dear readers 🙋, I want to say thanks again for your kind comments and likes and supports. You guys (I dunno is this right to call you all 'GUYS' not based on gender, I feel comfortable with it that's why hmmm so 💁) You guys are so special to me 🤗, for the special ppl 😍 here my special chapter 😆 with a special number 🙈. I love hmmm.. I could say that I'm addicted to the number 3 so always there something special 🙆. 

12 ~ Something

12 ~ Something

12.30 ~ Special

12.36 ~ ???!!!🐰💜🐯

📢 Announcement for a better story imagination 😁, if you guys remember about tae's tiny room then you can continue, if not or you want to see that again go to the chapter 9 ~ Prison and take a picture in your mind 😜 Hint: Stairs 📢

~ Sin 💜

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Tae P.O.V:

At the exact moment, I heard the door opening sounds. Immediately I went down and sees none other than, MY JK!

I stopped at the end of the stairs when he enters he's holding a bags. He opens the bag and starts to places it. He never looked at me, but I never stop looking at him.

My hands are urging to grab his cheeks to make look at me, but I can't.

He finished, but still, he has something in his hands. He gripped it tightly like I'm holding my breath.

He turns to me "This is for y.." he stops and clears his throat "You asked" he gives the box. I take it slowly with uncontrollable heartbeats.

My slow-motion made him wait pretty long, then I noticed some drops dropping off, my gaze went down and sees the blood. My mouth opens in shock my breathing getting uneven. When I move my gaze from the floor to his face he turns immediately and takes his steps towards the door. Without thinking anything I stand in front of him and prevented from getting out. He's wearing a mask. I can't see anything except his sharp deep meaning eyes.

"What?"

I flinched by his cold voice, I felt like this is deja vu!

I gulped in fear, but I didn't move one inch. Gathered some guts to move my hand to remove his mask. But he stopped me by holding my hand.

"Don't touch me" he growls.

"Please" I tried once again between his held but didn't loosen or let me move.

"I said don't.." I cuts him, I dunno from where I got the courage "I can't just let you go that I haven't seen your god damn blood JK. I have a heart and within it there's some kind that won't let me go just like that JK. I can't.. I can't.. Please JK, let me see" I ended with please, I can see his sharp eyes changed into softness, that's what I thought and felt "Please JK" I asked him with a very very low and deep voice carefully that let him know I am the one under his control, not him. A few minutes of his deep gaze on me, then he loosens his grip on my wrist and let it go. I slowly moved my hand to remove his mask and succeed it. I traced my shivering fingers on his beautiful faces to see his bruises. I can feel his deep gaze still on me. He's having a small bruises only, I signed in relief. Then the reality hits me, his blood dripped from his elbow area. Immediately I tried to see his arm but it was covered by his overlong jacket. I can't use my both hands, so I tried to drag him but the muscles pig hasn't move one inch. I turns to face him again "Please.." I begged with my pleaded eyes. He sighs, I tried again but this time he let me drag him. "Sit here I will be back" I let him sit on 3rd step to face the wall, and I step on the 2nd step jumps a little bit to put that box near my bed. Then walks fastly to the bathroom to grabs that mini first-aid kit. Come back to him and place kit on 4th step stand in front of him very nervously. Because I never ever used these kinds of stuff.

💭 Come on taehyung you can do it 💭

I took a deep breath before doing anything that I don't know how!

JK P.O.V:

I can tell that by his actions he's never ever touched these kinds of things. He is damn fucking nervous by just sees my dropping blood. I don't know how he will react when he sees my other deep bruises. I don't think he could handle this. I stopped his hands when it reaches to remove my jacket.

"Let's stop this here, you can't handle" his face changed into damn worry again.

💭 Please stop fucking caring about me. Who are you to worry about me? Why did you cry when I enter? Why did you stop me from going out? This is not you wanted? 💭

"No.. no JK.. I can.. I can handle" he said fastly, I sighed again let his hand go.

He starts to remove my jacket slowly and I let it go as by his way. Then he bends down a little bit to unbutton my shirt. Once he removed his mouth opened in shock and eyes already teard up. Because this is his first time that he's seeing me with my half-naked body. My body mostly full of covered by tattoos because I don't like to see it with scarring all over, so whenever I get new bruises I will replace it with a new tattoo.

Now his shivering fingers are trembling with his whole body to sees my body full of covered by the blood. I know he is so kind-hearted that's why I said he can't handle this. He just stands there and watching the bruises with a still on shock mode.

I cleared my throat "Go and bring the bowl of water" said calmly and opened the mini kit.

"Huh?!"

"I can clean myself, you just help me with these small things.. if you want.." he cuts me "I will.. I will" he said quickly and walks fastly to bring the water.

⏮ time skip @ end of the first-aid ⏭

"I said stop crying" I said with a little bit of force tone to the boy who can't stop crying from the moment when I started treatment on my deep cutting.

"I.. I won't cry" he said between the cry and caressing my hand very very softly "Is it hurting too much?" asked softly like him while rubbing on my hand smoothly.

💭 Yes, it is. It's hurting so much. But not there, here where everyone saying that I have a stone instead of heart 💭

"No" I shook my head lightly and gets up. My sudden get up to make him miss his balance, so I grips tightly my left hand which is already in his held to preventing fall back. But the next second he left my hand gets ready to fall, I think he might think that his light grips would hurt me. Instantly I wrap my right hand around his tiny waist to stop falling.

N.O.P:

Guk doesn't know how many seconds or minutes he'd fallen into tae's big doe eyes. Tae blinks multiple times that he can't believe and he is not in the condition to take to his mind what's happening here. His heart warning him through the beats to control his emotions. But tae doesn't listen and slowly took up his shivering fingers let it traces on guk's bare strong chest. Guk hasn't blink for a second even if it is necessary, his full focus only on that big doe shining eyes. Tae can feel SOMETHING new feelings from guk's deep eyes. He tries to move his corner of trembling lips to smiles lightly. And the magical miracle happens there guk lightly smiles back. Now tae smiles widen on his face with brighter.

💭 You're Something Special 💭 Guk thoughts and leans closer to his tempting pinkish lips smashed it.

💭 Our First Kiss?! 💭 Tae eyes widened in shock and the heartbeat is not in his control anymore.