41 ~ Am I Wrong

*coughs nervously* 😁 can I return back my words?! 🙈 I hope you guys are won't be cry for my lolita, because most of you all only scolded him 😛

~ Sin 💜

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

N.O.P:

⏮️ time info @ current time, UK ⏭️

🚪 Ding Dong 🚪

"Mama, door bell" jeong informs to the person who is working in the little kitchen.

🚪 Ding Dong 🚪

"Mama, doooooor belllllllll" jeong yells in his cute little anger due to which is constantly interrupting him to watch his favourite movie Iron Man.

🚪 Ding "Aishhhhhhhh" Dong 🚪 throws his iron man pillow which is barely reaches the edge of the bed and far away from him "Mammaaaaaa" kicking off his cute little legs in the air.

Tae kept silent with soft chuckles, because both of them know who's knocking the doors, it's none other than yugyeom! Even though he has the key and permission from tae, he likes to play with that cute angry boy. And yugyeom knows very well about at what time period jeong would watch his favourite Iron Man and Avengers movie.

🚪 Ding Dong 🚪

"Mammaaa, what are you doing?" he yells one last time, without taking his eyes on the TV.

🚪 Ding Dong 🚪

"What jeong?" tae asks as just now he heard his voice, while washing the dishes. He already saw the camera to check who's outside, as expected it was yugyeom. Other than him, there's no one would come to meet them without his permission.

🚪 Ding Dong 🚪

"Go and open the door" jeong.

"You go" tae.

"You go, I'm busy" jeong.

"I'm the one real busy here" tae.

"You're just washing the dishes" jeong.

"Same you're just watching your iron man" tae.

"Don't call iron man, he is Tony Stark" jeong.

🚪 Ding Dong 🚪

"Who is Tony Stark?" tae.

"Iron Man" jeong.

"Then, what?" tae.

"Go and open the door" jeong.

"Sorry, babe. I'm busy" winked at his whining babe.

"Mammaaa" jeong whines cutely with his chubby pouty lips..

"Jeonggg" tae imitates his cute son.

"I'm going to miss my tony fight, mama" his gives extra pouty to melt his mama's heart.

"You have already watched that more than enough, there's nothing to miss"

🚪 Ding Dong 🚪

Jeong sighed in hella mad, but it only reflects him as a damn cutie pie "Pause it" with his cute yells he trying to get off the bed. Tae doesn't teach him how to operate remote for good purposes. Tae chuckles at his jeong's puppy angry and paused the movie.

While heading towards the door he drags his mini chair with him, due to the height problem.

🚪 Ding Dong 🚪

"Yah, yah, yah, wait. Do you think I'm tall like you.." tae cuts his jeong by warning tone "Jeong, how many times I have told you to talk with respect to your elders"