37 ~ Family Dating

N.O.P:

⏮ time info @ same day, night time ⏭

Minutes passed, tae don't have any idea of what's going on outside. After feeding the baby to let him sleep he put jeong on the baby crib bedding which is jin bought specially for jeong.

"Sleep well dear, mama will go and check what is your idiot papa doing" jeong moves his body due to miss his mama's warmth, tae smiles softly at jeong's pouty parted lips he leans down and chu on it very softly "Mama will back quickly" after jeong...

"Sleep well dear, mama will go and check what is your idiot papa doing" jeong moves his body due to miss his mama's warmth, tae smiles softly at jeong's pouty parted lips he leans down and chu on it very softly "Mama will back quickly" after jeong nom-nom his pouty lips in closed sleeping eyes, tae left the room to see what they are doing or planning.

"I can sleep here" guk pointing at the living area large size sofa.

"No" jin said with his cold voice.

"At least here" pointing at another small area.

"No"

"What the hell is your problem?"

"You're the problem"

"That's to you, not for my lolita and jeong"

"I already told you, if you want to stay here take that dancing room. I won't allow you to sleep anywhere in my house except the allocated one"

"But you said you will lock me there at night times"

"Yeah, that's for my babies safety"

"I don't know why you are treating me as I'm their enemies, when I'm clearly not"

"Yes, you are"

"Absolutely NO"

"YES, you.." tae cuts them "Please, STOP IT"

"Let him stay here, jinnie"

"Thanks, lolita"

"But you're not allowed to stay in my room as jinnie said, if you're okay with that, then you can"

Jin smiles proudly, guk wants to argue with his lolita. But he has his own ways to do, as of now he wants to stay with his family. So he nods quickly "Kol".

Namjoon sets everything for guk to sleep in the dancing room "In my experience I'm telling you jeongguk don't mess with them. I didn't expect that jin will let you stay here, so don't miss this chance to impress them. If you did then you can stay here permanently with your lolita and jeong" guk just smiles smugly "What's the meaning of that smile jeongguk?" "Wait and see"

📢 referred from Mom Junction article and mixed with my usual imaginations 🤗📢

⏮ time info @ jeong's first month ⏭

Jeong started to make eye contacts with them. He loves to be with his mama's warm hug always. If he missed it, he will start to cry. If he's not with tae the next comfort person is obviously that's none other than his papa. He is okay with jin, namjoon, jimin, hosek, amy, soo hyung that is also very least time. Jeong is like his mama he likes gianna, whenever she comes to check him. He will smiles softly. But like an interaction he will give only to his mama and papa. It's in his DNA bonding. Day by day all of them gets addicted to his cuteness as they can't live without jeong's smile, cry, whine, everything.