21 ~ Eyes

Tae P.O.V:

"We can stop it if you don't want.." I cuts him "Ple.. aghh.. please don't" I said with a small pant and trying to take the new foreign feeling, "but you look uncomfortable, lolita" he stops fingering and says worriedly while wiping my happy tears away by his thumb "because you're treating me very special and softly" I says the truth with my boxy smile, but his face faded into sad, cups his face to look into my eyes "Don't be soft I don't like it, just put it in me already. I can't wait anymore, gukkie" I tries to make him smile, even though I badly want to slow as flower.

💭 I don't want sex, I want love from you idiot! I don't want our relationship just for physical. I want you mixed with my each and every cells in my body with your love not in sex. But we can't and I don't want it either, until you love my heart. 💭

"Are you sure, lolita?" he asks, I nods with a small smile "Do as what your heart says" I said with a very little hope, he leans down to my ear with a smirk on his hot face and grinding me with his muscles naked body "nghhh.." let out a soft moan by his actions "My heart is telling me to eat alive" he said with his seductive voice and bites my ear softly with a soft and hot grind "Aghhh.. Then do it.. What are you waiting for.. Aghhhhhh" he put it in single shot "You don't know lolita, how much I missed your sinful body" he said between his each and every strong thrust "Aghhh.. Nghhh.. Me.. ughhh.. Me too.. Aghhh" I said the truth!

I hate to do it when he forced me, but after the gift incident I felt the different feelings from that sex. Can I say he cared on my body for the first time?! But I want him to care for my heart too.

💭 Until then we won't do love just SEX. I can wait for that precious moments in my life 💭

He is looking at me with a different emotional on his eyes, I can't tell what it is. I pulls him closer by his neck between his strong thrust "Aghhh.. Ughhh.. What are you.. Nghhh.. Looking?" he kept silent "Aghhh.. ughhh.. tell nghhh.. tell me" he leans down to my eyes, I closed it and feels the very soft chu, I bite my lips to stop moaning and focus the something new feelings "mghhh.." when he removes the lips I opened it and I saw he moving to my other eye again closes it with my racing heart "mghhh.." he doesn't stop thrusting but it was slow, he cups my face with his one hand and caresses my life cheek softly with our eyes locked moment heart beating like crazily 💭 Come on idiot just say it that you.. 💭 he cuts my thoughts "Your eyes are beautiful, lolita" 💭 That's it?! 💭 "Than.. aghh.. nghhh.. aghhh" he speed up his strong thrust.

Guk P.O.V:

I can feel his shining beautiful eyes are always searching for something from me, but I don't know what it is.

I chu on his both eyes "Your eyes are beautiful, lolita" 💭 But they're missing something, Am I the reason for that, lolita? 💭

"Than.. aghh.. nghhh.. aghhh" before he say or ask anything, I speed up my thrust as he asked. Still I can't believe that he likes my rough sex.

I want to give tons of hickeys on his tempting all over the neck but he refused to let me do because of his world tour, so I leaned down to suck his pink little sharp nipples and pinching, rubbing, playing, pleasuring him more to hear the deep voice again and again "Aghhhh.. nghhh.. mghhh... ughhh.." he cries and clenches his toes and hands for my every strong thrust "Aghhhhhhh.. guk.. ughhh" I kept attacking his prostate "nghhhhh gukkie.. I'm.. aghhhhhhhh" I groan in pleasure when he tightens around my dick very well to add more pleasure "Guk.. aghhhhhhhhhhh" with his last high deep voice and heavy pant he comes 3rd time, I moved to steal his pinkish sinful lips and bites his bottom lip little bit harshly while I release my hot liquid 1st time comes outside of his tight hole. I kept bites his lips until end of my lost drops, he kept hitting and whining between my tight grips silently. Once I released his softie sinful lips with a last chu, he hissed in pain "Shhhahhhhhh" he covers his lips and rubs off to ease the pain "Idiot" mumbles with his cute glare and puppy hits, I just chuckles and hugs him softly.