34 ~ September 1

N.O.P:

⏮️ time skip @ Same day September 1, evening time ⏭️

Gianna told tae that, jeong needs to keep in private room but tae strictly said no. He hasn’t moved one inch away from jeong. After a few tests and meds gianna gives jeong to tae stay with him. Guk also joined with them after gianna clean ups his dry wounds. Jimin and yoongi staying in tae’s hospital VVIP private room with guk, jin checking them now and then while constantly checking someone in another room. Even namjoon told him, he’s okay go and check tae and the baby, but jin said “Tae has someone to take care of them, like you’re having me” namjoon likes the affection he’s getting from jin, each and every day it’s only growing with a different situations “Jinnie..” calls him emotionally, jin smiles at him leans down and chu on his forehead “Get well soon, honey” says softly while brushes his hair, namjoon nods but his emotional face slowly faded away by jin’s grip tightening on his hair “Because so that I can beat your ass and lays you down on this same bed again for smashed my favourite car, dear” jin may said with a smiling face but his voice, nope! Namjoon shakes his head in fear “No.. no jinnie that wasn’t me..” jin cuts him by puts his finger on his lips “Shhhhhh, take rest honey, you don’t want to be cured fast?” joon shakes his head as no subconsciously “But I want, okay. Go to sleep now” covered him with a blanket and patting on his chest “Shhahhh” joon softly hissed in pain, when jin pats on his wound with a little bit of force “What? Huh?” joon shakes his quickly “Hmmm, sleep now” the next second joon closed his eyes tightly. Jin not mad at him for the car, he mad at him for why he doesn’t share anything with him. Yes jin also does not like their mafia job, but he is not like tae, if joon explain he would understand them. But joon doesn’t share anything in fear of losing them.

⏮️ time skip @ Same time tae’s hospital room ⏭️

“Wowww, he’s sooo cute” jimin says the nth time of poking jeong’s very very very soft fluffy cheek.

“He looking so small” jimin can’t take off his eyes on who is sleeping cutely in his mama’s secured holds.

“Tiny’s baby tin tiny, why do you expec..” yoongi cuts by jimin’s playful punches “How many times do I have to tell you stop calling them like that, huh?” yoongi grabs his hands to pull him closer and pointing at tae and jeong “Look at them, he looks tiny as always in his skinny and big size dress. Now see the baby, he’s only half of size in his hands” yoongi always likes to tease tae, he doesn’t know why but he likes the way it goes.

“But they’re cute” jimin said while leaves yoongi and goes to jeong takes his curled tiny fingers trying to open it.

“I didn’t say they’re not cute either. I’m just telling that tiny’ tin tiny..” yoongi was again cuts by the pillow landing on his face to shut him down. He can easily avert that pillow it’s not a big deal to him, but he didn’t! He wants tae to speak something and it’s finally worked after getting hit on his face “My name is Kim Taehyung, and my baby name is Jeon Jeongsan. If you don't call us by our own name, I will kill you” tae yelled in cute angry between his gritted teeth as not want to wake his sleeping angel. But all of them failed to notice the goosebumps on guk’s body when he heard the first time tae calling the baby with his name.

“Ohhh! Really tin.. Ouchhh” jimin made him shut the mouth by sudden kick on his stomach “Go and sleep at the corner quitely” jimin gives an order, which is he obviously denies and standing on the place as he glued on it.

Jimin turns toward jeong to give more compliments for sleeping cutely “Look at his little curled soft fingers awww..” jimin’s compliments again cuts by yoongi “Yeah, exactly like yours, very very small. I’m sure that tin tiny’s fingers will grown up by age, but why can’t yours..” this time he was cuts by jimin covered his mouth “Why can’t you just fucking shut your mouth for a little moment?” yelled in his low voice only yoongi can hear, then turns toward tae “I think it’s better to take my leave now taetae, I’m sorry for his behaviours I dunno what happened to his crackhead. We will come back by tomorrow” tae nods quickly as it’s better yoongi leave the room.