29 ~ Unsafe

⏮ time skip @ BigHit Entertainment ⏭

N.O.P:

“Did you signed the contract taehyung?” bang si hyuk asks while tae enters his room with the contract files.

“I’m sorry, I want to quit” tae said with an unexplained pain in his heart.

“What? Why? Is anyone..” tae cuts him “There is no one behind the reason, I am doing this for my own happiness, please accept this. Thank you so much for being with me the entire time. My happy times or sad times you’re always there for me, you all made my dreams come true. If you’re not there with me I’m nothing. Thank you.. Thank..” tae swallow the pain in his throat, sniffs to stop crying “Can I get one last hug from you, bang bang?” tae asks with his open arms and hidden paining in his box smile, finally bang si hyuk comes to earth when he sees tae standing in front of him closely and waiting for him to get up. He immediately gets up and hugs him, tae hugs him tightly and let out the hurting feels through his tears “You shouldn’t forget me even if you come up with the 1000 of group, I’m your first and favourite kid forever okay? You should keep this promise, bang bang” tae says between his hard cries while bang si hyuk patting his back “I don’t know what happened to you taetae. But if didn’t sign these papers that doesn’t mean you can’t continue your dream with me. As you said you’re my favourite kid no one can replace your place in my heart. So the BigHit doors has been always open for you, you can join with us anytime. These are just papers for formalities this won’t stop your dream. So take this as your holiday times how long you want we'll be waiting for you” bang si hyuk’s pure words made him cry more “It’s okay, it’s okay. I won’t force you, it’s your dream in your hand and it’s your choice if you want to live your life with your dream or with him” tae instantly stops crying and pulls away himself from bang si hyuk, glancing at him with big eyes. Bang si hyuk chuckles and wipes his tears softly “How.. how did you.. No no.. I mean there is no one.. No no..” bang si hyuk cuts him with a smile “Almost everyone in our office knows about you and your possessive bodyguard” tae shakes his head very fast “No no you all misunderstood, we’re not..” again he cuts him “That’s your private life taetae, I know you’re not ready to open up yet. Take this time to do what your heart really wants okay? Don’t pressure up take care of yourself” cups his face and chu on his forehead, this is tae’s first time that getting chu from his bang bang so he melts by his warm words it gives him a positive energy. Now he smiles that doesn’t have any pain “This is my taetae I want to see your face with a happy smile only not an ugly crying face. Have you ever seen your face when you cry? That must be the ugliest face..” bang bang stops talking and laughs when tae punching him for lie “Thanks.. Thanks for everything bang bang” tae says and hugs him again.

⏮ time skip @ one week later, Guk’s home ⏭

Guk watching the person now and then who is cleaning the house with a happy mood which is look weird to him. Because he knows tae hates to do cleaning, but the last one week he sees the different tae. Most of the time happy tae, very rare to see him with a sad face if he had to see him tae changed his expression quickly like he was just thinking about his jinnie hyung! So guk doesn’t get involved into tae’s personal feelings much.

Guk doing some work in the laptop, but his concentration is kept distracting by the loud music.

🎼I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need you
But every touch is ooh la la la🎼

“Lolitaaa, reduce the volume” guk yells from the living area, but sad his voice doesn’t beat up the loud music, so the result is the dancing tae also doesn’t hear guk’s yell.

🎼It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running🎼

Tae running from corner to corner with vacuum cleaner to match the song lyrics with his cute dance.