22 ~ Possessive Bodyguard

N.O.P:

📢 Small flashback about tae and bogum relationship 📢

Tae and bogum are being very good friends, since tae entered into the industry. Bogum started his relationship as a friend first, but after getting tae about more and became close to him, makes him fall into tae's pure heart. He started to love him and he proposed to him on tae's birthday. But tae rejected the beautiful proposal with a warm smile, and he said to bogum is "I am really sorry bogummy hyung. You're so kind and handsome and you can make me happy, you have everything for the perfect boyfriend. But my heart.. My heart is not beating for you hyung, I don't feel the something from you hyung. I am sorry hyung, I know I hurt you and your feelings. But I can't think more than a friend.. Please forgiv.." bogum cuts him "I knew tae, I knew! If I propose you I will get these kinds of response, do you think I don't know about your future expectations, tae? We were talked about this many times. Whenever I open up that topic your eyes will become shines with a more love and expectations. I.. I just want to be the reason for that shine.. But guess I can't.. I can't be your shine.." bogum said with a little broken smile "I am sorry.." again he cuts tae "It's okay, this is expected one" trying to smile at the person who is looking at him with a guilty feeling "You will get better than me hyung" tae trying to cheer him up, but bo gum smiles sadly "In this world I can't find anyone like you tae. You are just you, no one can replace you" tae tries to speak "but hyung.." he cuts him "Don't worry tae, I need some time to change. I think it's the best time to enlist in the military. I can't change my heart if I stay with you" tae eyes already teared up "Hyung.." calls softly, bo gum swallow the pain in his throat and smiles, acts like he didn't get hurt "Can I get one last hug, taetae?" opens his arms widely as his heart opens for him anytime "I am sorry hyung" with that tae runs to him give a warm hug as he always does "I'm already got jealous over on your future boyfriend, can you let me punch him for only once when we meet taetae?" asks with a small smile trying to change the sad aura, tae giggles and punches on bo gum's chest softly "No, I won't allow anyone to hurt mine" tae says with a cute blush on his face "Ohhhwww, already you start to protect him ah? Now I am more jealous" tae giggles again by bo gum's cute pout "Stop it hyung, you don't have to jealous on him, we will be always a great friend like this forever" bo gum let out a deep sad sigh "Yeah, just friends" mumbles to himself.

⏮ time skip @ current time ⏭

"Tae baby" bo gum enters with a huge bouquet and a big smile.

"Bogummy hyung?!" tae eyes widen in surprise, they haven't met for two years.

Bogum opens his arms widely like where he left him the two years back, tae tries to run but the tight grips on his wrist stopped to move one inch away from JK.

Tae turns to JK "Please, let me go. We can.." tae's silent begs stopped by JK's low growl, JK pulls his wrist harshly to get closer "After two years of your shitty relationship wants to grow again?" JK said between his gritted teeth.

Tae shakes his head quickly, he doesn't want him to misunderstand anything about his and bo gum's relationship "No, no, we're just friends, just friends. Please jeongguk believe me" tae begs through his eyes and words, not interested to know how JK knows about them.

But their arguments cut by bo gum "So you are the person who is called by the name of V's possessive bodyguard from purplers! Am I right?" bo gum guessed it correctly by JK's behaviors in minutes.

"I am not fucking care about what you think or them" JK says to him and turns to tae "Let's go" with that he drags tae out with him.

"Sorry hyung, I will call you" tae says with his pleads eyes while JK drags him out.

Bogum sighs and waves his hands "Okay"

"Oops, I think we came into the wrong timing" finally jimin opens his mouth to talk.

"It seems everything going wrong into tae's life" bo gum says to himself, "At the same time I feel like I can't enter into his life again with a label of boyfriend" says to the bouquet "so our fate is just friends?!"

⏮ time skip @ hotel ⏭

While driving tae kept silent until they reach the hotel. Tae and guk staying in the same room, for others jimin booked like guk and yoongi one room, tae and he one room, it's just for others. Once they entered, guk opens his mouth to yell at him.

"Why the fuck you lied?" tae instantly flinched by guk's sudden yell.

"Sorry, it's.. it's for my tomorrow's birthday. Hobi hyung prepared this as management said to him and I can't deny all of it" tae said with his slight fear.

JK fist his hands tightly in anger, he doesn't like the lust filled eyes roaming on tae's body. Tae talked to him many times softly, that not all people as he thinks. There are many people who loves him for his talent and his character. But JK can only see the people of exact opposite of tae's said.

Nowadays JK trying to stop argue about that until tae does not go over. But today he did and hide it from guk. Tae knows if he said guk won't allow him and do anything to stop it. He has time 10 days for their next concert, so he thought he could manage it. But the surprise is that he doesn't expect his bogummy hyung now and here!

JK smashes the things whatever he can grab in the room. Tae flinches for every smash sounds, he bites his lips to control not cry.

"Why you can't just listen to me and drop this fucking career?" JK yells between his next broken object.

"Plea.." JK cuts him "Just stop the fuck to answer with your please, I'm tired of hearing your please, just tell me that you will end it here" guk asks with a small hope, he doesn't know from when he started to waits for someone's answer.

But tae kept silent with his small sobs, refused to answer nor meet his eyes. Guk waits for a few seconds, when he keeps receiving the silent as his answer he grabs another vase and smashed it, left the room.