4 ~ Save Me

Hey guys, today only I noticed that I did not update this story for a month, sorry 🙏 and thanks for your message kpopdrama0_0 because of you I noticed it 🤗 I hope you guys enjoy this chapter see you soon ✌ I 💜 U...

~ Sin 💜

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

N.O.P:

Taehyung gets up slowly walks towards him with shivering legs.

"Who.. Who are you?" tae badly wants to know about the stranger who makes his heart go crazy in just a single gaze.

"Someone!" jeongguk walks passed by him.

Taehyung stops him by grabbing his hands "Wait" jeongguk turns and glares at his holding hands, taehyung let it go immediately murmurs "Sorry" said looking down.

Taehyung looks up the direction when he hears walking sound egos on the empty hall, "Hey stop, I haven't finished my talk yet" he runs to follows him.

"What the fuck you want?" jeongguk asked him with full of irritation when he was stopped by him again.

"Can we meet again? Can I have your number? I.. I just want to.." jeongguk cuts him "STAY.FUCKING.AWAY.FROM.ME" he yelled at him with his deep cold voice, tae was frozen like jeongguk ordered him until someone shakes his body.

"Taehyung, taehyung, are you okay?" jimin waves his hands in front of him.

"Did I ask him anything wrong?" tae still have not come out from that cold voice "How can a single voice control my body?".

"Who controlled your body? And what you asked? I don't understand anything!!!"

"Someone!"

"Huh?" jimin looking at him like he is speaking an alien language, because he can't understand why he suddenly ran middle of the match, why he spaced out for few minutes, whom did you see?.

Taehyung shakes his head "Nothing, let's go"

⏮ time skip @ tomorrow ⏭

"Babe" someone shaking my body tries to wake me up, I whined and rolled over to continue my sleep "Babe just listen, I am going out, maybe I will come late tonight so don't wait for me and I stored today's all food in refrigerator when you woke up just heat it then eat, don't buy anything from outside, call me if you need any help babe okay?" I nods in sleepy even I don't hear clearly, jin hyung chu on my forehead and pats softly before gets up, I tries to open my eyes "Wait hyung, you don't have office today?" I asked with half opened eyes in a sleepy tone, looking at who dressed like total different "Huh? Yea.. yeah.. I am going to the office only, I have lots of work and meeting that's why I am going early" now I opened my eyes a little bit wider to take a clear look at who is stuttering and acting differently "Then why are you dressed like this hyung? It looks like you are going to the da.." he cuts me "I have a business party that's why, bye" he said fastly and rushed out "Is he blushed just now? Whatever!" I snuggled more into my soft and comfy bed to continue my precious sleep.

N.O.P:

"Why I am so nervous suddenly? I am just going to the office and do my work like as usual day. And what's on my dressing style? Why is there anything wrong? Is there any rules that I am not allowed to wear any casual dress for the office. I can dress whatever I want, today I like to wear this casual that's it nothing else. JUST.I.AM.GOING.TO.DO.MY.WORK. then why did I lied to tae? Aishhhhhhhhh" jin clenched his hair in the emotion of confusion and angry "Okay cool jin you are not going and waiting for anyone" he said to himself and heads to his office.