8 ~ Solution

N.O.P:

Somehow taehyung managed to get them out from the penthouse after a bunch of questions from both. But, inside he mentally prayed for them to stay with him. After exactly 10 minutes jeongguk appeared in front of him and ready to fuck him mercilessly.

Taehyung begs and cried in the force sex, he can just feel the pain only pain, inside and outside.

It was never going to end, jeongguk gets addicted to taehyung's asshole. It's repeating every single day. Taehyung stopped running away from him, he knows it won't work on him. He is getting used to bearing that pain and locked himself into that large penthouse.

⏮ time skip @ cafe ⏭

"Jinnie, come to earth" namjoon waves his hands in front of jin's face and placed a coffee who is in deep thoughts for minutes.

"Sorry, joonie" said and take a sip of coffee.

"What's on your mind? You can share with me.. if you want" lightly squeezed others hand.

Jin looking at him with thanks smile for the care and support "Nowadays I am feeling something going wrong with taehyung, joonie. He is isolated himself, refused to eat with me or spend time with me. And he told jimin and hoseok to not come home until he says. He locked himself into his room. I have not seen him like this before that incident. He was changed, I think he knows who's that bastard. But I dunno why the hell is he trying to save him" jin voice started in sad ending with anger.

"He might have some reasons or something like he can't share with you" namjoon said with guilty feel. If jin is trying to taehyung, in other side namjoon trying to understand jeongguk's feelings which is more complicated than anything else.

"If he can't share with me then how could I help him to get out from that dark, joonie. I can't.. I can't watch my babe like this. It's killing my heart" jin said with little sobs, namjoon instantly gets up and went to his side gave him a small support hug "I will talk to him, he might open his mind" jin nods slowly while namjoon pats on his back.

⏮ time skip @ next day ⏭

After jin went to company, namjoon come to see taehyung. Namjoon knows it's these all behind jeongguk only. He might can't stop jeongguk but he can keep safe taehyung for a few days at least. So he comes up with a small idea.

"Do you think it will work hyung?" taehyung asked with a small smile and hopes on his eyes.

Namjoon just nods, he knows it's just a temporary solution he can't hide him forever from the best MAFIA in the world Jeongguk. But it's better to do something behalf do nothing or give a try.

"But jinnie hyung won't allow me to.." namjoon cuts him "Don't worry about that, I will take care. You can go with your friends jimin and hoseok" taehyung shook his head "I just want to be alone, hyung, far away from all the things" namjoon was about to say no but taehyung pleading eyes melts his heart "please hyung" taehyung took namjoon's hand and placed it on his chin showing a puppy big eyes, the others smiles and ruffled his hair as okay.

Namjoon told jin, that taehyung going outstation for a few days. Jin first protest for he going alone, but after namjoon's convenience he agreed. He wants all that his old naughty and cute smile taehyung.

So now taehyung is getting ready fastly with the prayer of jeongguk won't show up. It was all done by one day.

Jimin P.O.V:

Again, I'm in the same club for the nth time with a hope of at least I could meet that hottie today.

This is the club where I met him for the first time. He doesn't noticed me that I am following him for a days. He thought when he came to talk to me that day was my first time. Ddaeng!