39 ~ MAMA

N.O.P:

⏮ time info @ 2 years and 3 months later, Jeong’s current age 2 years and 9 months  ⏭

“Mammaaa, mama, mama, mama, mammaaa” jeong jumps up & down continuously knocking on bathroom door while yells/calls his mama in his cute baby voice.

“What is it, jeong?” tae asks as rushing to finish his very quick bath.

“Jinnie wants to tell you something..” knocking on the door with his holding ipad “Opennnnnnn” whines with his cute chubby face.

“Just a minute, jeong. Mama gonna finish bathing will come quickly, until talk to him okay?” tae waits for his son’s response “Hmmm okay, mama” even though tae can’t see anything from the closed door he can clearly know his jeong’s cute and sad pouty face “Just 2 minutes, jeong. Okay?” tae again waits for the cute response, jeong nods from another side “Quick mammaaa” “Sure babe, don’t go anywhere” jeong ignores his mama’s nth time of hearing that sentence in last 10 minutes “Jinnie is boring” complaints about his uncle “Yah, Am I boring to you?” jin yells through the ipad video call “Yes, you are” jeong yells back, tae sighs in relief after hearing their conversation again, he used that time to finish the bath very quickly.

“Yah, how many times have I told you to address me properly? Am I jinnie to you? Who I am to you?” their argument continues.

Jeong walk towards the bed with the holding ipad, jin can’t see his cute nephew’s face due to jeong’s baby walk and not holding the ipad in front of his face, “You’re my jinnie” jeong replies casually and throws the ipad on the bed before trying t...

Jeong walk towards the bed with the holding ipad, jin can’t see his cute nephew’s face due to jeong’s baby walk and not holding the ipad in front of his face, “You’re my jinnie” jeong replies casually and throws the ipad on the bed before trying to climb on which he feels very height bed “Yah, naughty beauty where are you? Don’t play hide and seek when your mama’s is not with you. Can’t answer his..” jin was cuts by jeong groaning voice “Wai.. wait jinnie. I.. I’m trying..” each of his words fails to climb on the bed, he clenches the bed’s cover tightly “Yah, what are you doing? Where are..” jin stops talking and laughs loudly when did finally jeong climbs up and rolling on the bed ended with his cute chubby face bumped on the ipad to give very close up face to jin “Awww, how cute my babe jeong” jin cooed at the person who is glaring at him with his big doe puppy eyes.

“I’m not jeong to you” jeong yells cutely while sat up and grabs the ipad. He doesn’t like if anyone calls him by that single name, except his mama. He felt his mama can only calls him like it was his very special name. Somehow!

Jin knows very well that, jeong would be angry if he calls him by just ‘Jeong’ but he did it purposely “If you don’t want me to call you by jeong, then address me properly” jeong takes off his eyes on the ipad and roaming around that small room as he didn’t hear anything “Yah, jeong. You are nothing different from him, look at me. Give respect to your elders” jeong can’t understand all, but his mind sharpen at the name of jin used to get his attention again “Yah jinnie, stop calling me jeong, jeong, jeong” “Then call me uncle jin” jeong thinned his lips and let out a strong sigh to show how mad he is, but jin find out it’s god damn cute he badly wants to jump out from the screen to squeeze that chubby cheeks and chu on it billions of times and hugs him tightly, his eyes are watered subconsciously “I miss you, my babies” jin murmurs to himself “Fine, I will call you uncle jin, don’t cry okay” jeong eyes also watered by seeing his uncle’s sudden crying face. Jin wipes away his tears quickly “No.. no babe. I didn’t cry see my face” smiles brightly.