24 ~ Feelings

Tae P.O.V:

"Where are we going?" I ask while he dragging me with him slowly.

"Somewhere" he says and squeeze my hand softly, I dunno what's going on but I feel so happy in his special treats. Because this is nothing his style, 💭 Is he doing this for my birthday?! 💭

We came out from the hotel and I stopped when he stops in front of the motorbike. He gives me the helmet, but I didn't take it from him just stands in front of them in total surprise. It was my dream! That I want to ride with my special person in night time is my long time dream. Recently I said that in my one of interviews. But I never expected that my dreams come true in a short period. I removed my hands on mouth when I feels he putting the helmet "Shall we go?" he asks and turns to sit but I stopped him by the tight hug from behind "Thanks.. Thank you so much, you don't know how much of happy I am in now. This.. this is my long time dream" I says between my happy tears as tightens my hug on each of my words. He removes my hug and turns, I waits for his words but he kept silent and wipes my happy tears softly, zipped my leather jacket fully "Do you can handle the climate?" he asked softly, I nods quickly "I can.. I can" but the truth I can't handle the cold, it's already winter session in UK.

⏮ time skip @ hours passed ⏭

I dunno how many hours passed, but I didn't feel strong coldness in the heavy passing wind. I hugged him very very very tightly and enjoying the whole ride. I love the late night travel and cold air but it doesn't give that much happy as my gukkie giving a very simple actions now and then to keep me warm. He holds my hands warmly and chu on it now and then, asks I'm okay with the cold, saying how long we gonna reach, but denied to tell where we are going. And I don't care where we're going, and I don't want this beautiful travel to end.

"Just five more minutes, lolita" he says while speed up, I just nodded with closed eyes to feel my new feelings with his warmth.

"This is the place where I can relate to myself, lolita" I opened my eyes when I can feel something in his deep voice, he slowed the speed. I looks around the place it's only surrounded by the dark, just dark and the dark is glowing very beautifully by the glowing stars. And the sounds of silent sea waves is adding more beautiful 💭 But why he is comparing himself with this place? 💭

 And the sounds of silent sea waves is adding more beautiful 💭 But why he is comparing himself with this place? 💭

He kept driving until we reach the end of the road. He stops at the beautiful place, I get off the bike and walks to the end, I can see all the glowing stars on the top of oceans from here very clearly. Lifts my hands both sides and closed my eyes to take a deep fresh air, my lips curved into soft smile when I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist very softly. I snuggled back to feel his warmth again.

"Do you like this place, lolita?" he asks while resting his chin on my shoulder and tights his grip around my waist softly.

"I love this place, I never sees this much of stars in my life. It's shining very brightly" I says happily, but he keeps silent.

Minutes passed as this dark place no ones talk. I stayed in his warm embrace, not wanting to destroy the beautiful silent. But I waited for him to open up and says why he said that. Again minutes only passed he keeps silent. I turned to see his face, I can't understand his expression. It's kind of calm at the same time sad.

"Is there any reason that you bring me here, gukkie?" I asks softly while cups his face, he just nods.

"This place is very special to me, as I already said I can relate myself" he stops and takes a deep breath while looking around "This is the world's first dark sky island called Sark. First I relate this place only half, because I am only dark person like this place. I am not glowing like the stars. But.." his eyes moved from the sky to my eyes "But now, I can relate this place completely with me. I can relate my feelings with this place. It's.. it's exactly like me. This dark and empty place. It's representing my feelings" I can feel his voice struggling with his feelings "I'm.. I'm the dark person to you as all of them said, you're.. You're glowing like a star. Whenever I get mad of your shining I'm getting more dark, but it's only makes you glowing more, showing more brightness. Others can only see the beautiful of the shining glowing stars, but no one cares about the behind of the dark, am I right lolita?" I shake my head with a tears "Yeah lolita, that's the truth even the stars can't understand the feels of their reason of glowing. I am not saying you're shining because of me, you're shining only because of your hard work. But you also acting like this stars lolita, you.. You.. don't understand how I feel. Yes, I am stupid, idiot and selfish. That's why I am acting many times as a dickhead. I am not trying to prove that I am not wrong. I did many wrong things, I know, I hurt you a lot. That's.. That's all for I.. I don't know. I want you all by myself. I know you won't cheat on me that's why I don't even get mad at you for park bo gum return. I know he proposed you and you rejected him. I know everything. But still I.. I don't like you're being an idol, lolita. Please understand my feelings" I hugs him tightly and cries on his shoulder.

"Who are we gukkie? Why.. why should I understand your feelings? What's the relationship between you and me?" I removes the hug and asks directly looking at his eyes "Tell me gukkie, what you really want from me? Why should I understand your feelings when you're not trying to find my real feelings on you?! Tell me gukkie, tell me?" he keeps silent.

"Without you giving me the answer I.. I can't leave my anything for you. You should have to prove me why I have to.." he cuts me "I know you won't do that for me, yes you're correct. Who I am to you? Just one person right?" I shake my head quickly "Of course NOT. You're not just a person in my life gukkie. You know that too very well. But I won't tell until you open up first, gukkie" 💭 Is that much of hard to say that 'Yes lolita, I love you' gukkie? 💭

Guk P.O.V:

I am not bring him here for an argument but that's what we are doing now. I just want to show how I have feelings towards him. But why is always complicated to me. First I controlled him completely but now I can't. I dunno what happened to me, but I am afraid.. Afraid to answer him, that I started to love him. Because love is dangerous, dangerous in my life. When I am being a MAFIA, I can't love him, who is shining like a star in IDOL. It's dangerous for both.

📢 Dear my readers, I can understand your feelings, but please try to understand from JK side too, he's trying to change for tae. But he can't, as a MAFIA he have to take risk to enter in love life. He have to think from multiple sides. First, as I said he doesn't like tae being an IDOL, many lust filled eyes landing on him. Being an IDOL not only having good fans, we know that too and I am calling them BITCH. Second, he won't say no to tae's talent until, it won't affect him physically. Because he still has not forget their meeting at the bar. And I am not saying JK is 100% right, at the same time he's not 100% wrong either. I hope you will all respect his feelings 🙏 📢