18 ~ Stay with me

N.O.P:

"Lolita?!" tae asks with a confused face as his smiles faded away and remove himself from guk's embrace "I.. I'm Kim Taehyung. Have you forgotten me? Are you okay?" asked in worry.

Guk smiles slightly "I will never forget you. I don't know why I'd call you by that name, it's just come out from my heart.. I mean.. I didn't notice.. I.. Aishhh I don't know okay, but one thing is sure I never ever called anyone with that name, just you. If you don't like I won't.." tae cuts the person who is struggling with his words "I like it. I mean if you haven't call anyone by that name.." guk cuts him "Is there any way to prove you tell me I will do?" guk wants to tell him that he has no one to call with a sweet name "I will trust you, if.. if you calls me again" said with a damn blush on his face, guk smirks and leans on his left ear "You're my one and only lolita, forever" guk's first time husky voice made tae's stomach on something something feeling "Now you will believe me right?" guk asks with his new innocent face, tae nods with a hard biting lips and of course full red face, racing heartbeats. Guk's half-naked body with his unique sweaty smell and husky voice with a new name, the all new feelings made tae's mind crazy and dizzy in happiness.

"Where did you go?" guk asks while loosens his grip on others as trying to make him comfortable.

"I.. I.. went to buy groceries and some more new things for your room" tae took a few seconds to get back to normal.

"My room?!"

Tae nods then shakes quickly "I.. I didn't go there, I swear, even I don't know your passcode for.." guk instantly cuts him "3001" says calmly "Huh?!" tae didn't expect this fast "My passcode to my room, you can use it" "Ahh! Okay.. Thanks"

Both just stayed there for no reason, doesn't know what to do next or what to speak, both of them new into these new feelings. The thick silence filled the kitchen. After a few minutes of staring competition tae felt he couldn't take any more of guk's sharp eye, he moves away slowly "I.. I have to arrange the things" with that excuse, but guk kept staying at the kitchen for no reason. Tae arranging the things with a nervous, he side glances him now and then with strong biting lips.

"Go.. go and take some rest" tae says without looking back at him.

No response.

Side glance to confirm.

💭 He's still here! 💭

Picks another grocery item from the bag and moves to arrange it.

"You need some rest"

No response.

Side glance.

💭 Ohhh god please go away. You don't want to rest but I want.. I want some rest for my racing heart, Idiot 💭

Guk's smiling eyes killing him in some ways.

Tae sighs and places the nutella bottle on the kitchen counter with a little thud 💭 I can't take this anymore 💭 tae turns towards guk "I am going to clean your room" with that fast announcement he left the kitchen quickly.

Tae P.O.V:

I rested my left hand on the door and right hand taps on my chest to calm down my racing heart 💭 I saved you. We're far away from him, you can beat now normally 💭 I says to my heart with small pants.

After a few seconds of deep breathtaking 💭 What he says? 3001 right? 💭

🚪3.. 00.. 1.. Okay.. 🚪 'Cling' with that sound the door opens.

Before I enter, I take a deep breath once again 💭 Please god help me, less mess, less mess, less mess 💭 I pray mentally with my tightly closed eyes 💭 Please, please 💭 I never ever into the cleaning process in my life before, always jinnie or someone will do for me. Now I am doing for him, I don't know why! But you know it's fucking very hard to do even in one feet area, but he messes his whole house without any mercy. He is really a monster.