15 ~ Psycho

N.O.P:

"Are.. are you serious?" tae asked in  unbelievable voice.

"I will call namjoon to drop you" with an expressionless empty voice JK took his mobile to call namjoon.

"Wait.. wait.. you want me go now?" tae does not know why he asked like that, that's what he wants right? He waits so long to hear this right? But he doesn't know why that words can't bring happiness instead of he feels small pain in his heart.

Without any response to him, JK calls namjoon "You can take him to wherever he wants to go, he's free now. I don't need him anymore" with that he ends the call and took his fast steps towards room without any single glance at the person who was watching him with a silent pain and teary eyes.

Tae P.O.V:

I don't know how long I stayed in the place until namjoon hyung enters and hugs me with a happy smile.

"Finally, you're free taetae, free. You're free from the hell. Come on let's get out of this dark, first" hyung tries to drag me but I glued to the floor, hyung turns to face me "What?" he asks I kept silent.

💭 What the hell are you thinking tae? This is what you want and you got it finally, now why are you feel hesitant to use this chance to get rid of him. Do you want to stay here? Of course not. Then what? Just go.. just go and live your life as you want 💭 holds my hyung's hand tightly with a deep sigh, "Let's go, hyung" says with a smile, hyung reflects it and nods. I gets out of the darkest place to see the lights of my life.

⏮ time skip @ penthouse ⏭

"My jinnieeeeeeee, I missed you" I said happily and threw myself on the sleeping person to hug him.

He slowly opens his sleepy eyes to see my face, then hugs and strokes my hair softly "I miss you too, babe. When did you come?" asks in his husky sleepy tone.

"Just now hyung, I just want to see you so I called joonie hyung to pickup"

"Finally, you decided to meet me huh?! Hmmm"

I didn't reply just hugs him tightly and snuggles into his chest with my tears and happy smiles.

⏮ time skip @ morning ⏭

My closed sleeping eyes got distracted by the warm lights, frowned and tries to open with a little whines, my eyes widened at the sight 💭 sunlight?! 💭

"Wowww" immediately gets up from the soft mattress and walks towards the glass and watching the beautiful morning nature with a wide smile.

"You look so brighter than usual day or It's only for me because of meeting you after a very long time?" I asks to the sun which is giving the very warmth morning smile in his own way

"Did you sleep well, taetae?" I turns towards the voice and sees joonie hyung enters.

I just nods with a warm smile as the bright sun "Yes hyung, very well. After a long time" I said the truth and stretched out my skinny body.