3 ~ ISAC

N.O.P:

"Hyung did you collect the data what I asked?"

"Yes, here the details of Korean people who are traveled the date you asked" namjoon give the files to jeongguk "May I know why these all?" he kept silent and checking the files, namjoon let out sigh and takes one paper which is he saves for him "by the way, can I take his details only? I hope he is not in your searching list" asked and shows the details of the paper filled by Kim Seokjin. Jeongguk went to his room with a small head shake as he is not that person.

Guks tears the all paper until his eyes are meet that particular photo. Take that paper close to his face. Reads it slowly.

"Kim.Tae.Hyung"

"IDOL?!"

"You are so far from my type"

***time skip, two days later @ store***

"Yes, this is what I want, thank you guys. You all really worked hard" jin said while checking himself on the mirror with the pink dress.

"Thank you so much sir, it means lot to us" they bowed at him with proud and satisfied smile.

After all settlement jin comes out from the store stopped his walks in the middle of the way and turns to him.

"May I know why are following me for the past two days? Are you stalker?"

"Owfff, finally my baby come with a guts to ask me the reason"

Jin blushed by the sudden pet name, actually he should get angry on the unknown person, but he felts butterfly on his stomach whenever he saw this unknown person.

"Aigooo, my baby is so cute in blush" namjoon pinching on jin's cheeks.

Jin slaps his hands "If I saw you one more time following me then I will call the cops" said and walks fastly.

"Oh really? then baby note this, I will come to your brother's event to meet you there. Call your cops that time okay?" he shouts at him who now starts running "Cute" namjoon said and chuckles at his behaviour.

***time skip @ ISAC event day***

"You guys are being lazy now a days, you should come out from this fucking dark room apart from the projects, come on let's enjoy your life for at least one day" namjoon tries to convince them, he doesn't like his friends life was going without any enjoyments.

"Please guys, just one day do this for me" namjoon almost begging to them for their own enjoyments.

Yoongi groans and kicked out the blanket "Aishhh, I want to be born stone in my next life" he murmured and gets up.

Jeongguk does not move or show any reactions, his fingers only kept moving on the remote to change the TV channels.

"Where you wants us to go namjoon?" yoongi asked him with full of irritate.

"I got three tickets for Idol Star Athletics Championships" shows the three tickets so happily in front of yoongi face who instantly went to his previous sleeping place.

Jeongguk fingers stopped moving when he heard namjoon's last words.

"Yah, trust me yoongi, it would be fun, just try only once" namjoon pulls away the blanket from yoongi.

"Just fuck off namjoon"

"You are the guys one only I have, I need yours support for my love"

Yoongi gets up immediately "What? Are you drunk?"

Namjoon shook his head "I am in love with the person who is coming this event today, I am so nervous guys, please help me"

Jeongguk gets up walking to his room.