46 ~ Party

Happy 2020 Year 🤗💜🎉

N.O.P:

⏮ time info @ three days later, morning ⏭

Tae still mad at guk for what he said that night, if he takes time to think about what he had done to guk and who makes him to ask like that, then this 3 days will be went as other normal days. But he refused to do that, so the result becomes like as usual to pointing his gukkie for blame everything.

When tae sees guk entering into the kitchen with jeong, he stopped doing and walks to go out by passing them. But guk stopped him by grabbing his wrist "Enough lolita, just stop it okay. I asked sorry many times already, what are you expecting me to do? Come on tell me now" guk asks as he is done with tae's silly fights.

"I'm not expecting anything, you are the one expect it right? You just want jeong in your life not m.." guk cuts him by low growl "I.Said.Just.Stop.It.LOLITA. You knew very well that wasn't true and how much you are important in my life, then what the hell is your.." while guk's grip tightens tae eyes starts pool and whimpers in low voice to guk "Jeong is watching us" guk instantly turned to see, jeong eyes also starts pool to see his mama and papa's new side. Guk immediately let go tae's wrist and cups his jeong face chu on his cheeks "What do you want to have?" trying to change the subjects and it succeed and failed, jeong come back to normal but tae left with teary eyes. Guk sighed and turned to jeong "Why your mama always make it simple things much too complicated? Is that his revenge for what I have done to him?" "Huh?!" jeong asks with tilted his head cutely while sipping his banana milk, can't understand what his papa talking about, guk exhales deeply and went to finish tae's half left cooking.

Once he finished cooking he puts it in two bowls and lifts jeong with it heads toward jeong bedroom. Plays one of jeong's favorite movies "Eat quietly as a good boy jeong, okay? Papa will be back quickly" jeong nods quickly with a good boy smile, "Good boy" guk chu on his forehead and left to tae's room.

"Hellooo" calls his lolita with a soft knocking on the door.

"Don't come in" tae said without taking his burying face from pillow.

"Okay I got it" guk takes his steps further and places the bowl nearby table, sits on the bed "I said don't come in idiot, go" tae tries to pushes him away where he feels weight without lift up his face "Come on lolita, get up" guk grabs his pushing hand softly "No, you just get out"

"Do you want me to talk to you while facing your chubby tempting bum, lolita? If you don't have any problem with that I'm also okay with that" the next seconds tae sits straight with covered his beautiful butt with the blanket "You pervert" tae lifts up his hand to slap him, but guk grabs it and pulls him closer "Don't make me like that" guk whispers against his closed face, tae dry cried face changed into damn red.

Guk let go him slowly, "Is that much wrong to clarify something before we start OUR NEW LIFE, lolita?" guk gives pressure on that line, tae keeps silent with lowered head.

Guk holds his both hands and squeeze softly, "Don't get mad for nothing lolita, okay?" tae nods slowly with lowered head "Look at my eyes" tae shooks his head and keeps silent. Guk cups his face and makes him look at him but tae closed his eyes tightly due to sudden racing heartbeat. Wipes away his dried tears and chu on his forehead "Love you, lolita".

Tae holds his hands and then opened his eyes slowly "I'm not here for our jeong's future. I want to share our future with you. I know I have done many mistakes and you too. But.. but.. I can't live without you, the two years I made a huge mista.." tae was cuts by guk's sudden kiss. Tae takes seconds to respond, guk kissing him very very softly. After many years each others feels their lips, the missed each other warmth, love, everything. There is no rush in each others kiss, tae wraps his hand around guk neck while guk moves his hands down to tae's nape to deepen the kiss. Guk sucks tae's lips with his skilled lips, tae moans softly and grips guk's hair tightly when guk leans his body on him to make him lie down slowly. Between their hot kiss, guk hovers on him, tae instantly pushes him away by full force when they heard "Pappaaa, I finished as a good boy" jeong coming out from his room while yelling.