20 ~ First Fight

N.O.P:

"Stop playing jeongguk, I will wait.." JK cuts him "Did I look playing to you?" his cold voice proved that he's serious.

Tae cups his face again "What happened to you?"

"Don't question back, just tell them you won't be an idol anymore"

"I can't jeongguk, I love my job"

"I don't care" he said with a cold tone.

Tae removes his hands on his face with gritted teeth "You don't care about me anything I know it very well. I would do anything for you but now I won't stop being an idol for you or anyone"

"I'm asking you finally, can you do or not?"

Tae glares back at the sharp eyes "Can you leave your MAFIA job?"

"My job has nothing to do with yours" JK yells.

"It does, if not then same goes for yours, being I'm an idol has nothing to do with you either" tae yells back.

"Do you want to be a slut? That's what you're doing in front of the lust filled eyes. Or do you like.." JK stops when he gets a slap on his left cheek "Do you won't change?" tae asked with a broken heart and teary eyes.

JK kept silent and sees the other crying face with a sad, he actually doesn't want to mean that way.

"You can't give what I want, I can't give what you want, just end it here. Just end it EVERYTHING, JK" with that tae ran out from the house.

⏮ time skip @ cafe ⏭

"You're really born for fucking mess with tae's life, that's no fucking doubt" yoongi says with an irritate tone.

"I don't like everyone looking at him with lust filled eyes and have you seen that bitch's describing his body, the way of their writing about it. I want to kill all of them. You won't understand how I feel hyung. How will you react if anyone watches jimin like that? Have you still shut your mouth and let him walk in front of them? That's what is happening in my life hyung" guk says in anger.

"I can understand you, but the way you told to him is.." guk cuts him "Yes hyung, I know, I fucked it. But please help me, I don't know what to do"

"Say sorry to him for.." "No hyung, I won't, if I did then it will consider as I said okay for his career. I don't like him being an idol"

"You should not stop everything about him.." guk cuts him "I'm not stopping from his everything"

"Being an idol is his everything, that's what you're trying to stop. You're trying to destroy his identity"

"No"

"Yes, that's the truth"

"No he can live with a new identity, other than idol"

"Do you can live without into mafia?"

Guk shook his head slowly.

"Same, he also can't live"

"It's just fucking career, not his life. I'm his life, he needs to listen me"

Yoongi stops for seconds by guk answer.

"Without you sacrifice anything for him, you shouldn't expect anything from him either" yoongi says with a hidden meaning.

"What do you mean by sacrifice, hyung? I don't understand"

"Accept him as he's now, that's all I can tell you. Bye" with that yoongi left.

⏮ time skip @ BigHit Entertainment ⏭