44 ~ Iron Man | Tony Stark

N.O.P:

⏮️ time info @ next day ⏭️

Tae walking back and forth in front of jeong's room while biting his nails with a little irritation 💭 It's just one day passed he already forgets his mama 💭

Since jeong wake up he glued to his papa, he follows his papa wherever he goes. He just went to tae if he wants to show anything or needs anything from him. Now guk and jeong are playing in jeong's room that's what he thoughts, because jeong told his mama to he should not get inside until he calls.

Tae exhales in irritation "That's it, I want to know what they are doing" with that tae dashed inside.

"So if you click this button.." guk stops explaining in the midway when jeong yells suddenly "Mama, I didn't tell you, you should not get inside until I calls you" tae shrugged his shoulders and passed to sit on jeong's right side "I just want to know what you are doing"

"We are just watching movie, okay. Now leave, mama"

"Watching?!" tae glancing at the screen it just showing the searching area "It seems you guys are not yet started, let me join with you too"

Jeong pushes him away with his little hands "No, we both watched many movies, now it's my turn with papa, you just gooooooo"

Tae finally noticed jeong holding the remote "Why are you holding remote?" jeong instantly stops pushing him and runs to his papa hugs him tightly with the remote.

"Come here, jeong" tae calls him with a strict mom tone.

Jeong tightens his hug and shooks his head "No"

"Jeong" tae gives warning.

"Pappaaa" jeong whines as to help him.

Guk pats on his back before talking to tae "Why are you.." tae cuts him "Did you teach him how to operate it?" the next attack is to him.

"Yeah, he asked me"

"If he asked you will teach him? Get the remote from him"

Before guk reply to him, jeong whines more in guk's hug "Nooo, I won't give" he starts sobs slowly.

"Lolita, just stop it. He's gonna cry" guk raise his voice, while petting his son's back to let him know that he is his side.

Tae heart boils in anger and sad at the same time, his gukkie yelling at him 💭 after long back I come back for you, you are yelling at me, fine 💭 without saying anything he left the room to his room with tear filled eyes.

"Lolita" guk tries to stop him, but his voice faded in the air, he sighs "For which babe I have to support hereafter?"

Jeong lifts up his face "Mama, left?" asks carefully, guk nods slowly "Super papa, come let's teach me how to play Avengers End Game"

"Do you like that movie that much jeong?"

"I just watched it only once papa, that is also very long back. Mama will always say no to only that movie"

"Why?"

"Dunno papa, come on let's start it"

"Hmmm" guk search the movie and plays it. Jeong watching with full excitement like this for his first time watching this movie, while guk can't sit calmly his heart is beating in guilty for yelling at his lolita for nothing serious.

"Jeong, you watch it. I will go and check your mama, okay?" jeong gives a thumbs up not taking his eyes on the screen. Guk gives a soft ruffles and chu on his head before left.