31 ~ Decision

N.O.P:

"Are you going to tell me the truth or what?" jin yelling at the person who knows nothing.

"I'm just telling the damn truth only jinnie, trust me. Just I got a call from him with a single line of 'I don't like to be here' after I heard his total different voice I rushed there but before I ask anything he drags me out. Even the driving time he kept silent with his dark face how he looks now" namjoon tells him exactly what happened.

"Fuck that stupid headass Jeon fucking gguk" jin cursed him between his gritted teeth and heading towards the locked doors nth time with a hope of tae might open this time.

"Babe, it's me your jinnie. Please open the door. You haven't eaten anything since the morning, it was already night. Please have something" jin knocking on the door softly and waits for the response with a hope. But his hope again failed by the thick silence.

Jin sighs heavily and fist his hands before says "I won't ask you what happened, please open the door"

Tae takes a good ten minutes to open the door, jin immediately hugs the stubborn kid tightly. Tae returns the hug with his trembling body due to last all his energy to cry for the whole day.

"Why.." tae cuts him by his dull voice "I'm hungry"

⏮ time skip @ Days passed ⏭

Days passed, tae didn't come out from his room for anything except eating that is also if he feels hungry otherwise a big NO.

Tae hasn't talked to anyone, he only responding to jin's questions that questions too 'Have you eaten babe?' 'Want anything babe?' tae's response must be humming or shaking head as he forgets how to talk.

"I can't tolerate it anymore take me to that fucking headass place" jin slapping on the table harshly to get the person's attention who is eating quietly.

Namjoon coughing loudly due to the sudden attack "I.." *coughing* "I.. don't think it's a good idea, jinnie. He's not a right condi.." jin cuts him "I don't fucking care about his condition. Do you also seeing how my babe suffering to himself right? This is the first time he's acting like this.." namjoon interrupts him with a heavy hesitation "I can understand you and our tae babe, jinnie. Me and yoongi trying to talk to him but the result was sams as here. At least here tae come to eat but there we don't.." jin stops him by another hard slap on the table "Do you think my babe and that headass are same?" namjoon instantly shakes his head "That's not I.." again jin cuts him "Do you want to stay here or not?"

⏮ time skip @ guk's place ⏭

"Open the door" jin orders to namjoon.

"I don't know the passcode" jin narrowed his eyes at him "Trust me, I'm telling the truth only. He changed the passcode when me and yoongi entered a few days ago. And he changed the whole security systems. So I can't able to unlock it"

"Is there any other way to get in?"

"Nope, it's the one and only way. As far as I know" namjoon response while knocking on the door "Jeongguk, jeongguk. Open the door jin wants to talk to you"

No response.

"Jeongguk please.." jin cuts him "Wait I will try" namjoon backs away while jin comes forward.

Jin sighs before he clears his throat to speak a little louder "I.. I'm taehyung's brother, I want to talk to you personally abo.." before jin finish the sentence the door opened slowly. Actually jin comes here to scold the person who ruined his beloved little brother's life. But he was standing in shock mode to see the person with many of wounds covered his body "Are you okay?" asked without thinking of why did he come. Guk just lifts his head to search for the person who he missing for days.