5#Hi! - I hate it.

Börja om från början

She started going out.

"Be ready to become my misses ms. My girl.", I smiled at the thought. A smile I lost when I lost my mother.

Huh!! Did I told you why do I hate the word 'Hi!'?

Well, I love to hate the word now.

I made my way towards my car. I took my seat. I'm on my way to my hell, again.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I can see Arnav in the mirror. There was no trace of ASR, as the reflection smiled at me.

I remembered my encounter with her and as soon as I did, I stretched my lips more.

" Hi! ", I said as I looked at her who's engrossed in scrolling her phone, sitting on a table for two.

I guess she didn't notice me.

" Hi!", I smiled at her as she looked at me.

She just nodded her at me, not even a smile or a 'hello'.

"Hi!", I said again.

She again looked at me but spat a 'hello' .

Ahh..at least I know she isn't mute.

"Umm...can you pass me the menu card?", I asked to her.

She heard it and frowned at me.

'What's there to frown?', I highly doubt that.

She started scanning my hands.

'Why is she doing that? Any woman would check out my face and my abs, and here she is??? Unbelievable!!', I thought.

'Stop staring at my hands, my hands are itching to touch you ', as soon as I thought about that I mentally hit my head.

'ASR, you are a virgin, remember? You have never thought about any woman like that.', my conscience spat at me.

'Yeah, ASR won't do that, but Arnav can, for the first and last time.', my good boy retorted at ASR.

Ahh...Arnav, I love you! You are the best. My mind threw at me aka Arnav.

" I can see your hands fit and fine. Why the hell are you asking me to pass when you can do that by yourself.", she retorted glaring at me.

'What the-??'

"I thought you would help as it's near to you.", I said highly confused.

"Help?? Are you a poor man?", she asked.

'What the-??'

" No.", I declared.

Did she notice my suit? I wonder.

"Then why the hell you want to loot me.", I gasped at her.

'What the-??!!??'

She suddenly stood up glaring at me.

" I know about you people, I have a doubt on you from the time you threw a 'Hi!' at me. Don't think that I don't watch any news. I do, and I know that some criminals like you come to the restaurants wearing this fake rich suit and would start 'sweet-talking ' with the poor girls like me and will loot us eventually.", she spat at me, glaring at me.

She is a poor girl?? This girl is so dramatic - but mine.

'Loot her?? The poor man would kill himself before even thinking about looting you', I chuckled at the thought.

'Lioness' - but mine.

I was lost in her honey orbs before I realise that someone was screaming at me.

"Hey, we know about the looters like you. Get out from here. ", I heard a man who's probably in his late 50's screaming at me.

I looked at my surroundings and I wonder when did the people gather around me?

'When you are lost in your girl's honey orbs.', my conscience mocked at me.

And even before I could retort, I heard everyone screaming at me in the restaurant where 30 members can easily fit.

"Stop it.", I screamed at the people who surrounded me.

Oh! How much a simple 'Hi!' did cost me!?!

'But you went there for your girl!', I smiled at the thought as I looked at my phone where her phone number is saved.

'Hi!' - her contact name in my phone.

The End

How's the update?

How's Arnav's character?

How's Kushi?

I've my exam tomorrow but still, I'm here to give this update or better say let the thoughts out of my head, so that I could concentrate on my subject * a very hard subject, I must say*

Vote & comment!

- Bhavana:)