"Where were you this....afternoon?" I had to hesitate before saying afternoon because I may have had to look around for a clock.

Steve blushed. Wait blushed? Oh? Oh. Ohhhhhh ooooo finally something interesting.

"Oh Mr.America~ you find your special someone?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"What? N-no I just found... someone. That's none of your business!" That just made Steve blush even more. Which was great because any opportunity to see the great Captain blush was absolutely hilarious.

"Who is it? Tell me. You can trust me, I won't tell anyone. I promise." And a promise is something I don't usually make.

"Just an old friend." Steve finally admitted.

"Who? What's their name? Are they a girl or a boy?"

"Bucky. Or James Barnes. You don't know him." I was impressed by how easily Steve told me and he usually doesn't trust me. With anything. Other than making weapons and cracking jokes.

"Is he here? Where is he?" I just noticed. I forgot my coffee! Night as well just start making it now because why not.

"He's..somewhere near here. I don't think you guys would get along." Hmm. I start forming ideas where this Bucky might be. The donut shop owned by that old lady? That sandwich shop owned by two old guys and a cat? I grab my cup and start putting hot water into the coffee jug.

"Just drop it Tony. I'm going back to bed." Steve got up and went straight for the elevator. Because I gave everyone a separate floor for themselves. I know I'm too nice for my own good.

Finally the coffee was done. Took long enough. I need a new faster coffee machine. I am a busy man that has no time to waste!

Just a little better t of sugar. Black coffee was not that good. I have no idea why people like it.

Quickly I slurp down the delicious liquid.

Then I finally realize that Steve left. Don't laugh at me. Why'd he leave anyway? It was almost 6 anyway. He should have started making breakfast because everyone would've been away then.

Whatever I'll just continue working.

"Tony" a voice called me.

"Huh?" I look around. Then I finally spot Pepper.

"I know you're going back down for another one of your binge days, but shouldn't you go take a walk? The weather is particularly nice today. Get some great air." Pepper advised.

"Nah. I need to finish up the suit." I declined.

She gave me one of those 'if you don't I'll kick you out of New York and into China for a week' or it was one of the disappointed looks but they basically mean the same thing, she was mad at me.

"Fine fine geez. I'll go take a walk for like 10 minutes." I go walk to get changed out of my oily clothes.

"Finally! And maybe take a shower too!"

That woman expects too much from me.

——

Finally I'm done changing. I chose to wear a random hoodie that smelled pretty clean and jeans. Had to bring an earpiece because you will never know what will happen out in the city.

I start to put on my shoes and walk out the door. I decide to walk around the park then I can go into the new cafe that just opened.

Pepper was right. The weather is pretty nice today. And that's coming from a person who rarely goes outside.

There were children running around the park. Then I spotted a homeless man next to a clothing store. I walk over to him and give him 200 bucks. Enough to at least rent an apartment.

"Thank you kind sir, god bless you." the homeless man said.

"It's nothing" I reply, because besides, 200 bucks is actually nothing.

I keep walking around the park. I stopped to get a popsicle from the ice cream man. I haven't had ice cream in a long time now that I think about it. Sweets aren't my favorite but ice cream isn't the worst out of them.

I stumbled upon two girls and a boy that wanted my signature. Which I agreed to and a picture. I really hope they aren't those people that sell signatures and pictures in eBay because that damn thing is worth thousands.

I continue my walk. It's been 25 minutes since I last left the tower. And this walking was getting very boring.

Then I see someone I haven't seen since freshman years in high school.

yay. Another update. I don't know if these chapters are too short because I feel like they are but whatever.
Word count: 1408