4#What the! - last

Start from the beginning

Arnav, and kushi jumped in their place with the sudden scream and stood wide eyed looking at the violent behavior of shanaya.

" Are you trying to cheat on me? I'll kill you. ", screamed shanaya at manik.

" No baby, I'm not cheating on you, it's just an act.", as soon as the words come out from his mouth, arnav stood rooted to the ground while kushi opened her mouth wide.

"Acting or overacting, I don't care. Come now, I'll see you they. ", said shanaya and started dragging him.

" Arnav, you idiot, I'll not leave you. ", screamed manik at arnav while he was being dragged by shanaya as he thought it's all because of arnav and his stupid plan.

Kushi who stood there look looking at the couple vanishing figure, turned towards arnav as her gaze is narrowed at him.

" What are you looking at me like that? ", stammerred arnav as he looked at kushi, and thought about his state if kushi comes to know his plan, may be his situation would be more worse. He gulped at the thought.

" Why did manik screamed at you? Why will not he leave you, and it was an act? I don't understand anything but I'm sure you are behind all this. ", gritted kushi narrowing her gaze at him and arnav gulped more.

" I will say, don't worry. Varun is someone's friend , I guess from Madhya Pradesh. Voice changer, Aditya, new sim card -" , kushi stopped saying as she looked at arnav while arnav widened his eyes.

"Then Aditya it is. ", as soon as she screamed at geetha, she took her phone and dialled his number.

Aditya who's watching web series , sitting on his lavish cushion,in his own flat, heard his phone ringtone. It's just after 20 minutes of arnav left, Aditya started watching web series and as now he heard his phone ring, he took the call without looking at caller id, engrossed in his web series.

" Hello! ", kushi heard Aditya reply and sighed a relief.

" Hello Aditya. ", buzzed kushi and Aditya frowned.

" Yeah, who's this? ", as he didn't look at the caller I'd, he asked.

" What, who's me? Ho can you forget me, Aditya. I thought you will help me. ", said kushi pouting at Aditya.

" Yeah, I know and I did help you right, why are playing with me, let me watch my web series. I'm telling you our plan will be success. Your kushi will definitely come to green Park street. ", blurted out Aditya as he thought arnav called him and using a voice changer he's talking to him not knowing that it's not his friend but someone else..

" What? ", whispered kushi as she stood in shock.

" Arnav, please stop talking using that voice changer yaar. Kushi in not here, and our plan will be success. ", said Aditya throwing himself in a deep pit and he didn't even had an idea about it .

" Aditya, it's kushi. ", gritted kushi and Aditya who's sitting lazily on his sofa fell down.

" Kushi? ", stammerred Aditya as soon as he looked at the caller Id, he gulped down the fear down his throat.

" Truth now. ", hissed kushi as fury started emitting from her.

" I know the truth, and I was acting till now, I'm the one who called shanaya here. So, I want truth out now. ", gritted kushi looking at arnav.

Arnav stood shocked at the revelation.

" You know the truth? ", he whispered.

" Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for me, yes. ", blurted out kushi.

" What should I say when you know the truth? ", whispered arnav.

" I want to hear it from you. " , declared kushi giving him a deathly glare.

Now, he don't want to die, does he?

"Hmm... I thought when you will come to green park street and meet manik who agreed to act when I and Aditya requested him, you'll punch him hard when he'll force you to love him and confess that you have feelings towards me but it turned out to be opposite, you just confessed him you love him when you don't. ", he said with an angry pout.

" So, your plan was to make me propose you for marriage, and for temporary boyfriend. ", she said.

" Yes, I know you will as me to be your temporary boyfriend, at last and you did. The plan is

-I'll come with you as your boyfriend.

-you'll propose me when manik will force you to love him.

-I'll confess that I love you too.

-We would go and confess about our love to your father. ", he sighed at last.

" How do you know that I love you. ", she questioned him.

" Geetha. ", he smiled sheepishly at her.

Kushi glared at him, and arnav started walking backwards, and ran fast to save his life.

" I'll kill you, wait. Couldn't you find a better plan to make me confess? Huh? Or couldn't you directly confess to me? Idiot, wait. I'll kill you, my stupid, idiot. Wait ", she started running behind him as well and there's a marathon started between for sure.

The End

How's the end?

Vote & comment!