105

"What?". I blinked. "I didn't know she was til a met him and he's really fucking weird and he's scares me sometimes and he's a really good fighter to be so small and he keeps saying my name wrong and...". "Kook chill". I said and he looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I lied to the boss Hyung... He's going to be so mad at me".

I just smiled at him. "Kook trust me, I don't think he will be". I told him. "Yes he will". Jungkook choked out. "Kook you're just a kid and I know he likes you". I said. "Really?". Jungkook said. "Yes really". I smiled. "And besides... I'm worst then you". I chuckled. "How?". Jungkook tilts his head and I told him. "Damn Hyung! What's wrong with you!?!". Jungkook yelled.

"Me!?! You're fucking his best friend!". I yelled. "Yeah! He's friend! Not him!". Jungkook yelled back. "He should have killed you!". Jungkook shouted. "Fuck you!". I shouted. "Fuck you!". Jungkook shouts back. "Say what you want but she's a killer too". I scoffed. "Wait... She's also a mental patient!". I pointed at him. "She's not right in the head! You took advantage of her you sicko!".

"I did not!". Jungkook said. "Did so! What's wrong with you!?!". I shouted. "Alright! Lets just calm down". Jungkook says and we both took a breath. "How are you going to save Jim... Jiyoung?". Jungkook asked. "What were you...". "Think Hyung! Your boyfriend's life is on the line!". Jungkook said. "Is that what he calls me?". I asked happily.

"Hell no! He calls you dick daddy... God that sounded so wrong". Jungkook shivered. "Ohh...". I was so disappointment. "Can you just send Spring a text and tell her that Jiyoung's in danger?". I asked. "Right! My phone isn't on me but I'll be right back!". Jungkook sprinted out the room and I looked out the window. "Don't worry Jiyoung...".

"I'll save you".