87

"Yo-you want me...". "I want you now". I cut him off. "But where... Woah!". Yoongi tried to keep up when I pulled him in a alley.

"Here? But its dirty"

"Here? But its dirty". Yoongi said. "I'm dirty". I replied. "I thought you were kinky". Yoongi says. "I'm everything". I whispered and kissed him. Yoongi gentle pins me to the wall still kissing me. "Mmm". I wrapped one legs around him. "Already ready I see". Yoongi chuckled. "Shut up and fuck me already". I growled.

"Can't even asked nicely". Yoongi moved away from me. "The pants... Take them off". Yoongi ordered. "As you wish daddy". I bite my lip and took off my pants showing off my red thongs. "You bitch". Yoongi says staring at them. "You already know I am". I giggled. "Now stop talking and start thrusting". I said. "With pleasure".

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi told me to jump and I did. He didn't even take off the thong, instead he moves it out the way and enters me in the roughest way possible. "FUCK!". I screamed then Yoongi starts thrusting. "Ah! Mmm!". I moaned. "Quiet". Yoongi growled and kissed me. "Mmm". My hands were in his hair, tugging it gently. "Ah... harder Yoongi please!". I begged.

"Such a toy". Yoongi chuckled but gave me what I wanted. "AHHH!". I screamed and Yoongi covered my mouth. "Shh!". Yoongi growled and starts biting my neck. "Mmm! Mmm!". I squirmed probably a little to much for Yoongi cause he starts thrusting faster. "MMM! MMM!". I had to moan cause he found my spot to damn early.

"Well look what I found". Yoongi chuckled speeding up. "MMMM! MMMM!". I was trying my best to hold my grip on Yoongi but it wasn't working. "You are not tired". Yoongi says. "Mm!". I looked at him with teary eyes. "What?". Yoongi smirked. "I'm not done so that means you're not done". Yoongi said.

"I'm your master, remember?". Yoongi whispered in my ear and I came immediately. "Hmm?". Yoongi looks at me and scoffs. "I didn't allow that". Yoongi says and drops me on the grounds. "Turn around and puts your hands on the wall". Yoongi ordered. I didn't it without question and waited. "Yoongi?". I panted then felt a sting on my ass.

"Ngh!". I smiled. "I think you enjoyed that to much". Yoongi said. "I didn't... I found it weak". I lied. "Excuse me?". Yoongi growled. "I don't know if it was your belt or how hard you think you whipped me but it was weak". I said. "Weak...". Yoongi says and whipped me three times in a row. I bit my lip smiling. "Did that feel weak?". Yoongi asked.

"Huh? Oh... I'm sorry, I thought you were plucking my ass". I giggled. "Do you mind doing it again? And make sure I can feel it". I said. Yoongi said and did nothing. "Hmm... Did I hurt your... AHHH!". I screamed. "That was... Ah!". I cried out. "So I needed a branch to make you scream? Alright". Yoongi chuckled and continues to hit me.

"Mmm! Harder!". I moaned. "No". Yoongi replied quickly and shoved his self in me again. "Ah! Ah!". I was clawing the wall like a slut and I liked it. "Don't ignore me". Yoongi hissed and pulls my hair. "You look like a mess". Yoongi scoffed and starts biting my neck. "Shit master". I moaned then he hits my spot again. "THERE!". I screamed and Yoongi didn't even cover my mouth this time.

"I don't give a shit who hears you now... You're mine". Yoongi says and kissed me. "Mmm!". I gasped in surprise but that went away when he went harder. "MMM! MMM! MMM!". I was seeing the light and it was red. "Ah!". Both Yoongi and I came together. Yoongi pulled out quickly and I fell to the ground. "That was great". Yoongi said. "Bye".

I looked at him like he was serious. "You're leaving me here?". I asked. "You left me at the club, I'm returning the favor". Yoongi winked at me and walked out the alley. "You bitch". I hissed.

"I taught you well".