128

I was staring at the floor feeling Spring staring at me with victory in her eyes. "I'll wait to get my thank you". Spring giggled. "Kiss the deepest part of my hole Spring". I growled. "What am I going to do!?!". I yelled. "I never liked any one before!". I pulled my hair. "Bitch". Spring says. "Silence! This isn't about you!". I put my hand in her face.

"Help me!". I started shaking Spring. "I got you". Spring pushed me on my couch and left. "Spring!". I ran after her and bumped into someone. "Fuck you Jing...".

"Damn my dude". I looked at his shirt. "Wait here and I'll throw my iron at your shirt cause its screaming for something hot and steamy". I said and Yoongi flat out kissed me. "Mmm!". I stood there confused and shocked. "I missed you". Yoongi whispered. "I really missed you". Yoongi hugged me tightly.

"Eww... Emotions". I gagged. Yoongi chuckled and kissed my neck. "Don't get me hot". I said. "Aren't you always hot?". Yoongi said. "Guilty". I giggled. "I BETTER HAVE ANOTHER NIECE BY THE TIME I COME BACK!". Spring screamed from a car. "FUCK YOU JINGLEBELL!". I screamed back. "I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!". Jungkook yelled.

"FUCK YOU!". I shouted. "YOONGI! JIMIN LOVES YOU! DRIVE KOOK DRIVE!". Spring says and they drove off. "That fucking...". "You love me?". Yoongi asked. "I don't!". I yelled knowing that I was blushing. "I-I just like you or whatever". I played with my fingers. "Look at you acting like a person for me... I'm touched". Yoongi snickered.

"I am a Angel... Of blood, I don't have to be "human". I air quote. "So... You just like me?". Yoongi tilts his head. "I'll take that". Yoongi smiled. "Just like you took that dna test for the child with the slut you slept with?". I scoffed. "What are you talking about?". Yoongi said. "You don't have to lie Yoon, I know the truth... She will NEVER be as good as me". I crossed my arms.

"Uh... I think someone lied to you cause I love you and only you Jimin, I wouldn't hurt you like that". Yoongi said. 'I'm putting my foot all the way down her throat'. I tried to calm myself down and Yoongi hugs me again. "So... Can we like be boyfriends or what?". Yoongi asked. "Sure". I said. "Just remember... I kill when I'm jealous and I need attention each and every second".

"I will give you all the attention you want". Yoongi kissed my nose. "And don't worry, I won't let anyone talk to me". Yoongi grins. "No, I don't want you looking at anyone and vice versa". I said. "I can't help if someone else looks at me". Yoongi said. "Well you better fucking try pudding". I boop his nose. "Cause I'll hurt you". I smiled.

"Ok". Yoongi says scared. "Good daddy". I said and kissed him. "Now...".

"Give me cuddles".