86

Jimin's pov

I looked at Yoongi with a smile on my face. "Nice clothes". I giggled. "Fuck you". Yoongi growled. "Mmm". I shivered. "Dirty talk already? I'm hot". I winked at him. "Who the fuck are you!?!". I turned to the guy with a frown on my face. "Who is you?". I said. "I'm a killer". He smirked. "I'm bat baby". I smiled. "Who's scarier now?". I smirked.

"Yo-you're bat baby?". He looked me up and down. "I know, I know... I'm a child but people test me to much and now I kill". I said. "What do you want?". Yoongi asked. "I wanna play". I pouted. "You're joking". The guy says. "I'm not and I HATE jokes so don't start". I said. "I never got your name". I tilted my head. "My name is ender!". The man ran at me and I dodged.

"Who said that I wanted a ending?". I raised my brow. "And who said that I wanted you to write my ending?". I scoffed and winked at Yoongi. "Pay attention to me!". The man yells and rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Lets play the right way". He laughed playing with something. "A sphere? What the fuck are you supposed to do with that? Kill a dinosaur?". I laughed.

"This is a spear jackass". The guy said. "Sphere... I know". I blinked. "Its spear!". "Sphere". "Spear!". "Sphere". "Sphere!". He shouted. "That's what I've been trying to tell you!". I looked at Yoongi. "What is your friend smoking?". I asked him. "I-I don't know". Yoongi said. "Stop talking and fight me!". The guy yells. "I'm going to call you... Doodle". I said and Yoongi chuckled.

"What?". He stared at me. "Doodle... I think its cute... Just like how you think you can beat me is cute". I grinned. "Fuck you!". He tried to attack me with his spear but I moved. "Mmm... That was a rough thrust daddy". I bit my lip. "Now do it in my mouth". I said and Yoongi loudly cleared his throat.

"You will always be my fuck daddy so don't worry, I won't cheat on you". I licked my lips at Yoongi and guy looks at us. "Yoongi... You know him?". He asked. "Oh trust me... He knows ALL of me". I replied. "Does the bo...". "Night night". I hit the guy in the neck and he collapsed. "Jiyoung! What did you do!?!". Yoongi yells and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"He's alive daddy don't worry". I rubbed the back of Yoongi's neck. "Ji...".

"Fuck me daddy".