84

The women gasped and tried to run but I grabbed her

The women gasped and tried to run but I grabbed her. "For the record". I wiped the blood off her hand. "That's dog blood". I said. "Yo-you...". "He deadass tried to bite me, I am a meal but I ain't dog food". I scoffed. "That dog was for my son!". She yelled. "What he need a dog for? I killed him too". I smiled. "Why!?! He was just a boy!?!". She shouted.

I gave her a stink face. "Ma'ma, he is seventeen". I said. "You didn't know his age?". I asked. "I don't kill kids...". I paused. "Ok... So, those first six kids don't count". I said. "First two was because they were bullying me". I waved my finger. "Rule number one in high school... NEVER mess with the quiet kids... They are psychos". I said.

"One kid tried to force his self on me... Kill him in front of his grandmother which also killed her". I sighed. "Poor lady". I shook my head. "Another kid slapped me... Slap! Look at this face! Boy lost his mind... So I took his brain". I giggled. "And the last one literally killed his self". I looked at her. "I love telling this story". I grinned.

"Question if I may ask milady". I bowed. "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?". I asked and she looked at me funny. "I'm sorry... I really just want some ice cream". I said. "Let me try again". I cleared my throat. "What would you do if I told you to run?". I asked. "Would you or would you try to fight me?". I stared at her. "I would run". She replied.

"Exactly!". I exclaimed. "So tell me why I told this kid to run and this stoopid asshole ran upstairs". I groaned. "Umm...". "That's what I said!". I put my arm around her shoulder. "And here I thought this city had smart people... I'm so sad, hold me!". I hugged her. "Get...". I stabbed her in her back and she coughs.

"Not on me bitch". I shoved her to the ground. "I gave you a life lesson sweetie". I said grabbing my bat. "Only people that hate you will stab you like that but they really didn't like you since they stabbed in your back and not in the front". I winked and bashed her head open. "Man... Why wasn't she married". I groaned. "I am so... Hmm?".

"Ok first off

"Ok first off... Why does he look like he got dragged in a 1990's store?". I gagged. "But... He's still my daddy". I licked my lips.

"Let's go see what daddy is doing".