12

Wednesday

I was roaming a quiet neighborhood trying to find a family to ruin when a little boy grabbed my attention.

"Hello cutie". I said next to him. "Hi! You're pretty". He smiled at me. "Aww, aren't you sweet". I pat him on his head. "I'm Jiyoung! What's your name?". I asked. "I'm Tony". The boy smiled. "Tony?". I gave him a weird look. "Mommy thought it was cute". He pouted. "Speaking of mommy... Is this your house?".

"Yup... Kind of". Tony said. "Oh? What's the matter?". I asked. "They aren't my real family, I just live here". Tony replied. 'Now I won't feel anything when I kill them'. I smiled. "Why are you outside?". I asked. "Daddy put me out here and told me to wait for my auntie". Tony answered. "How old are you?". I glared at the house. "I just turned fwour".

"I-I see". I said feeling my hands tingle. "Do you like you aunt?". I asked. "Yes!". Tony smiled widely and I giggled. "She and uncle let me eat ice cream and cake! And Mika and Chanyoung let me play on their phones!". Tony smiled at me and that almost melted my heart. "How would you like to stay with them forever?". I asked.

"Forever? Ca-can I do that?". Tony asked. "I can do it for you if you like". I said. "I-I want to stay with auntie". Tony said and I smirked. "Leave it to me". I told him. "You're going to talk to my family?". Tony asked. "Not even close". I grinned. "You wait for your aunt ok? I'll go umm... Lend a hand to your family". I said. "Ok!". Tony grins and I saw car turning the corner.

"That's auntie's car!". Tony jumped. "Don't tell her you spoke to me, I'm just your imaginary friend". I told him. "Ok!". Tony said. "Remember don't talk to strangers!". I yelled running up to the house. I gave the house a evil glare.

"Should have been nice to Tony".