57

Jimin's POV

"Lets play hide and seek at night she said, it will be fun she said

"Lets play hide and seek at night she said, it will be fun she said... Should leave her to die". I was walking down a busy street trying to friend my dumb ass friend when I heard sniffing. Me being nosy as hell went to it. "This is not a good place to be sweetie". I said walking in the alley.

 I said walking in the alley

I raised my brow at the boy. "Did you lose your mommy?". I asked. "Le-leave me alone". He sniffed. 'I'll kill you and you'll be alone forever'. I giggled and saw something on the ground. "Did your boyfriend miss your anniversary?". I pointed to the card. "Leave me alone!". He yelled. "I'm trying but the voices in my hands is telling me no".

He looked at me like I was crazy... I'm not, I'm just different. "I just to be alone". The boy covers his face and cries. "Eww". I cringed. "I'm honestly trying to be nice but everytime I try to be, it backfires". I huffed. "H-he said he was going to get me a gift but he didn't". I heard him muffle in his hands. "Oh sweetie you must have thought my help was to hear about your problems but... No".

"So why are you here!?!". He yelled. "Why are we all here? Think about it". I said and he pulled a mini sword. "Go away before I make you go away". He said. "Oh! Fight! Fight! Fight!". I jumped. "What is wrong with you!?!". He yelled. "This is how I make friends". I replied and pulled out my knife. "Come to me sweetie". I said and the kid rushed to me.

I barely moved in time. 'Shit... He's fast'. I thought. "He said he was going to get me a Angel but he never did!". He yelled running to me. 'Angel?'. I wondered moving but not before he cuts my shirt. "Oh shit". I gasped. "He's your boyfriend". I tugged on my collar. "What did you do to him!?!". He shouted. "I sort of suck his dick in a alley not so far from here".

The boy dropped the knife shaking. "I didn't know he had you but props to you! That's a big dick you got, I mean its so thick AND juicy". I shivered. "I was like this close to fucking him or him fucking him really". I said. "H-he". The boy drops to his knees. "We should get back at him by fooling around". I smirked. "What?". He said.

"Yeah you're right... We are both bottoms and that shit ain't gonna work". I puffed out my cheeks. "But like... Can he still fuck me? I feel like you are about to break up with him". I said. "Ho-Hobi... Why?". The boy sniffs. "The fucks a Hobi?". I asked. "M-my boyfriend". He replied. "Wow... I was about to ruin a relationship... Shit! Why did I open my mouth!". I groaned.

"Yo-you didn't...". "Honey if his name is Hobo then I ain't going anywhere near him". I gagged. "But... Here".

"Th-this is...". "Took it from someone". I put the wings in his hands. "Go to that boyfriend of yours". I said. "Why are you being nice to me?". He asked. "Cause if I see you again.. I can kill you and then you will remember my kindness and let me kill you in peace". I smiled. "No I won't". He said. "You will sweetie, you will". I pat his head.

"Make sure you suck that dick good for making him worry about you, use the tip of your tongue and make you suck till he goes numb". I blew him a kiss and walked away. "Who the fuck are you!?!". He yelled and I turned around with a big grin on my name. "Me...".

"I'm just your neighborhood killer".