75

"Now

"Now... What to do?". Yoongi says and I got impatient. "You said something about a dildo". Yoongi opened my legs and smirked. "How rude of you". Yoongi flicked the dildo and I hissed. "Such a punk ass slut you are". Yoongi said. "And is that a cock ring around what's mine?". Yoongi asked. "Of course it is, I didn't want to cum to anything else but you master".

Yoongi stared at me. "Is that right?". Yoongi chuckled and ripped off my thong. "Well then... Let's start that process".

Mild smut

Yoongi plays with the dildo til be starts moving it roughly in and out of me. "Ah! Ah! Mmm!". I grabbed my sheets while moaning like a damn slut. "Why are you enjoying this? Do you like this toy better then me?". Yoongi asked. I tried to answer but Yoongi moved the dildo faster. "AH!". I screamed. "Why aren't you answering me?".

I looked at Yoongi in tears. "Well? I'm waiting". Yoongi says. "I... AHHH!". I raised my hips when Yoongi pulled out the dildo just to slammed it back in me. "Still waiting for that answer". Yoongi said. "St-stop doing th... Mmm!". I bit my lip and just let Yoongi play with my asshole. I wanted to cum but I forgot I couldn't cause of the ring.

"Is my punk slut ok?". Yoongi asked wiping the tears from my face. I weakly nodded. "Good, good". Yoongi place one of my legs on his shoulder and lightly kissed it. "Thought you been in pain cause of that ring... But since you're ok". Yoongi moved the dildo even faster and I swear I saw stars. "YOONGI! PLEASE!". I screamed and Yoongi pulled out the dildo.

"Ne-need t-to..." I tried to take off the ring but Yoongi slapped my hand away. "Never said I wanted it off". Yoongi smirked. "I... Ngh!". Yoongi started to pump me slowly. "Ah... Master". I moaned. "I like when you call me that". Yoongi chuckled. "Call me that for now on". Yoongi says and moves his hand faster. "Ah!". I grabbed his hand signaling him to go faster and he does.

"Fuck!". I started whimpering cause my stomach was starting to hurt... A little. "Open". Yoongi puts two fingers near my mouth and I opened my mouth. "Don't suck, I'm just coating them". Yoongi says finger fucking my mouth. I shivered while Yoongi was staring at me. "Don't act like you don't like it". Yoongi said. "Now". Yoongi removed his fingers just to put them in my ass.

I hissed cause I was already sensitive. "You're walls are soft slut... Guess your kind of ready". Yoongi says while he continued to finger fuck me. "St-stop teasing me... Please master". I whined. "Its about time you realized what I was doing". Yoongi snickered and pulled out his fingers. "Help master with his pants". Yoongi says and I slowly sat up.

I undid his belt and pulled down his pants with shaking hands. "Should I...". "Don't touch me". Yoongi pushed me down on the bed again. "Legs up". Yoongi ordered and I obeyed. "Look at that... Your hole looks so pretty". Yoongi said. "Let's make it beautiful".

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi roughly and I do mean roughly slammed in me and I almost past out. "Still tight I see". Yoongi says slamming in and out of me. I was moaning and whining at the same time. "You feel good baby". Yoongi said. I raised my arms telling Yoongi that I wanted his body close to me. "Such a needy baby". Yoongi chuckled and leaned in to kiss me.

"Mmm". My arms immediately went around his neck and Yoongi continued to harshly thrust in me. "Ah! Master!". I shouted. "Shit". Yoongi groaned. "Permission to...". I panted reaching for the ring. "Permission granted baby". Yoongi says and I quickly took off the ring Cummings all over Yoongi, the bed and myself. "Ah...". I was so relied to finally cum.

"Better?". Yoongi asked and I nodded. "Good". Yoongi being to harshly thrust me again and I wrapped my legs around him. "Ah! Faster master!". I begged. "Of course the slut wants me to go faster". Yoongi chuckled and went faster. I kept moaning while Yoongi sucked and bite my neck. "I-I mmm... I...". I scratched down his back.

"Me to love". Yoongi grunts picking up his pace. "Ah!". We both came at the same time and Yoongi kissed me. "Mmm". I kissed him back. "Cute". Yoongi says trying to get up from the bed but I grabbed him. "What is it?". Yoongi asked.

"We are not done".