82

I went back to my house pissed

I went back to my house pissed. "She official made me hate the season spring". I hissed. "I'm never speaking to her again, I'm never going to kill with her again, I'm never helping her shop again... I just don't want to see her". I rolled my eyes. I unlocked my door and heard giggling coming from my living room. "This fucking bitch".

 "This fucking bitch"

I went to my living room and saw Spring's hair. I was going to rag on her but I saw another person.

 I was going to rag on her but I saw another person

"Jinglebell". I blurted out and they jumped off the couch. "Ji-Jiyoung... Hi bo...". "You shut your fucking mouth". I growled towards Spring. "Don't talk... Woah!". I threw a knife at Junglebook and he ducked. "I'm not talking to you Jamerson". I glared at him. "That's not anywhere near right!". He yelled. "I'm cute, I don't have to be right". I scoffed and looked at Spring.

"I was waiting for you, I called you and I killed without you... Where were you!?!". I yelled. "I forgot". Spring shrugged and I stared at her. "You've been here the whole time, haven't you?". I asked. "I-I have". Spring says. "I'm sorry Jiyoung! I'll make it up to you! I swear!". Spring bowed. "And how long as Joogle been here?". I asked. "My name is Jungkook!".

"That's what I've been calling you the whole time!". I shouted. "He's also been here". Spring says blushing. "He...". I looked at him and he was also blushing. "You bastard". I said. "She is a child of god and a virgin, she was saving her self for marriage". I told him. "You sinned her and now she's going to hell with me... Thank you". I giggled.

"I-I didn't know!?!". Jungkook says in a panicked tone. "I'm so far from a virgin that the virgin Mary took the virgin out her name cause I tainted that word". Spring sassed. "I love you bitch and I forgive you". I hugged her. "I love you too bitch". Spring giggled. "You hear that Junglerain, she loves me". I laughed. "My name is Jungkook". Jungkook glared at me.

"My house, my rules". I smiled at him. "And your name Jingle jingle bitch". I wheezed. "This is your house?". Jungkook said. "Duh... She can't afford a place like this". I said. "Hey!". Spring hits me. "Yeah that's nice". I pat her head. "Well can you at least call me Justin?". Jungkook said. "And disrespect our race and your mama? No". I huffed.

"And besides you don't look like a Justin... You look like a Juan Lopez". I said. "Who the fuck do you think you are?". Jungkook hissed. I covered Spring's mouth cause she was about to speak. "Me?". I giggled. "I thought she told you who I was". I tilted my head. "But I'll tell you since it sounds better coming from me". I smirked. "Hi Jungkook...".

"I'm bat baby".