13

Wednesday pt 2

"I... Apparently don't know my own strength". I said looking down at the man I beat to death. "God...". I stared at his face. "I mean to be completely honest... He's wasn't cute to being with". I laughed. "Like... If he wasn't dead, he could fix his fugly ass face". I said. "Big ass nose trying to smell China and shit". I laughed at my own joke. "I am hilarious". "AHHHH!!!".

I turned to the women who looked like she was about to throw up. "What's wrong sweetie? You looked distraught". I said. "Yo-you...". She crumpled to the ground. "In all honesty... Cause I am a honest child... You're next". I smiled. "St-stay away from me". She crawled away from me. "You're doing to much". I scratched my hand.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!". She screamed. "OH MY GOD!". I screamed back. "Respect the dead". I said. "How dare you scream so loud". I glared at her. "You gave me a headache with your rape screaming voice". I grabbed ocean. "How fast are you?". I asked. I didn't even give her time to answer when I started trying to hit her legs.

"No!!!". She runs out the room. "Good! Good! Run to save your life!". I yelled chasing her. The whole house was quiet and my eyes hit every corner of the house. "Where you go?". I asked. "I said run not hide... You don't listen". I sighed. "Ocean wants to hit you... Violently". I giggled. "Women... I swear to go... AHHH!". Something hit my leg and I fell to the floor.

I looked up and saw the women holding a kendo stick. "You...". I didn't even finish when she hits me in the face with the stick... Which she shouldn't have did. The moment I saw my blood hit the floor, I lost it. I kicked her hard in her leg breaking it. "AHHH!!!". She grabbed her leg and fell to the ground in tears. I picked up ocean in silence.

 I picked up ocean in silence

I hit her over and over and over again. I aimed for every part of her body with no emotion in my face. I wasn't even thinking about anything, I just wanted her dead. And even after she was dead, I still kept hitting her. After I was done, she was all mashed up. I stared at the pile and started laughing.

I continued to laugh for ten straight minutes without stopping. "Mom! Dad! Are you home! Its too dark in here!". I raced down the stairs to the males voice and wasted no time mashing his head in. I did the same thing I did to his mother to him. I dropped ocean to curl up in a ball shaking. "Happy place, happy place, happy place".

I repeated those words til I calmed down. "Shit... I did it again". I whispered getting up. "I-I need to go home". I picked up ocean and ran out the house. I didn't even want to clean, I just needed to leave cause...

I needed it.