63

"You know

"You know... I always start a conversation with my victims but you...". I kicked the dead's man body. "You deserved a quick death... How dare you saw that my ass isn't shape like a peach!". I yelled. "I do every ass exercise out there to get it this shape you bastard!". I stomped on his face. "You just mad cause you haven't seen a ass like mine".

"Da... Daddy?". I turned around and saw a little girl. "Does it look like... Oh him". I laughed. "Hi sweetie". I smiled at the girl. "Wh-what did you do to daddy?". She asked. "I stole Christmas". I replied. "You're the Grinch?". She said. "No I'm Jiyoung... That's a horrible name to call someone". I huffed. "Wanna hear a story?".

"I do! I do!". She jumps. "Come". I pat my lap and she ran to me. I placed her on my lap and cleared my throat. "Once upon a time there was a Princess with a big ass". I said. "What a a...". "Shh, I'm talking". I shushed her. "One day the Princess with the big ass went for a walk and a man calls out to her, he said, 'you don't have a big ass'.

"That's mean". She pouts. "I know!". I shouted. "The Princess was sad and wanted to run away but she didn't, she went up to the man and said, 'don't be mad since your wife has a ass made of paper'. I said and she laughed. "The man got mad and tried to hit the Princess". I paused. "Oh no! Someone helped the Princess right?". She asked. "No... The Princess helped herself".

"The Princess pulled out her knife named Sebastian and stabbed him fifty eight times". I told her. "After that the Princess went to get some cupcakes and candy and celebrated with all her big booty friends and they lived happily ever after". I said and saw her sleeping. "Is she serious?". I blinked at her. I put her on her dad's bed and left.

"I am SO good with kids!".