53

Spring rushed upstairs to do her thing and I was waiting for my cue to start. The moment I smelt smoke, I started laughing. Why?

 Why?

Instead of water blood came raining down. "Beautiful... So fucking beautiful". I sat in the middle of the room til someone ran in. I slowly turned my head. "Why hello there number two". I waved. He tried to run but I threw my knife at his neck. "Shh... You won't feel a thing". I slit his throat and walked out.

I heard screaming and Spring laughing from upstairs. "Lets have that type of fun". I licked my lips and looked for some more numbers. "Oh my god! Three, four and five!". I walked into a room with three men. "To make things less messy just tell me where Veo is". I said. "Long gone". A guy smirked. "Don't lie sweetie, that nice looking black car out there says otherwise".

"What do you want with the boss!?!". Yelled one man. "What the fuck do you think?". I waved my bat in the air. "I'ma bash his skull open, break his jaw, and cut out his heart... Not in that order". I said. "He had his men come to my house... MINE! And rob me and I have a fucking big problem with that". I stroked my bat.

"Yo-your hou...". "Haven't you heard that you shouldn't go to houses on hills?". I said. "There's a movie and a game based on shit like this... I'm just a cuter monster". I giggled. "Ok... Enough of this".

All the jokes quickly vanish when I felt my inner me telling me what to do. "Wait! Stop!". A man yelled while I cut out his friend's heart. "Want it?". I tossed the heart at him.

I slashed his throat wide open with a smile on my face. "How gorgeous". I laughed. "EVERYONE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!". I screamed and opened the door. "VEO!!! COME OUT!". I screamed taking out all the men I saw. There were still screams coming from upstairs and I smirked. "Veo... Come out and I promise...".

"I'll make you the prettiest out of all of them".

(So... I'm not going to post tomorrow cause I might have a HUGE headache from partying lol. And my Kings are in NYC and I'm to damn lazy to see them 😭😭😭)

Happy New Years Eve Rose babies! 😘