72

(I have 2k FOLLOWERS!!!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! 😭😘💜💜💜)

I watched a man cry over the women's dead body with a confused look on my face. "I'm sorry, but I think I missed something... Why are you upset?". I asked. "You're joking?". He threw daggers at me. "Last time I had someone say a joke to me, I ended up killing his friend and cutting his eye". I said. "I no longer like jokes because of that man... Son of a bitch ruined my life".

"You fucking killed my soulmate!". He yelled. "Well you're still alive so you two aren't soulmates". I told him. "You fucking heartless...". "Bitch witch? bastard? Asshole? Fatherfucker? Sonfucker? I'm gay, so I'm not saying motherfucker... That's against my religion". I said. "You're a ugly person inside and out". He hissed at me.

"Ug... Ugly? No, no, no boo I can never be ugly, God said it doesn't fit with me, but he did bless me with a popping booty". I smiled then he said something that made something click inside me. "Your ass is fake, you're not fooling anyone boy". He scoffed. "Fake?". I said in a high pitch voice. "Yo-you think my ass is fake?". My eye twitched. "Well I guess your shoulder is fake".

I hit him hard in his shoulder with ocean. "AHHH!". He screamed. "I guess your pain is fake". I hit him dead in the chest. "I guess your screams are fake". I hit him in his leg. "I guess your love for this bitch was fake". I grabbed his hair to make him look at me. "I wasn't born to be fake... I was born to be a grim reaper". I pushed him to the ground.

"Let me show you how fake you are".

"Look at you now!". I shouted. "Look how fake your words are! Look how fake you flesh is! Look how fake your life was!". I continued to hit him into the pile I love so much. I stopped to admire my work. "Its not me who's fake... Its this society that made people want to be fake". I kicked his flesh into the women's face.

"I hope you teach him the difference between fake and God's work". I huffed and left. They didn't deserved to be cleaned by me. "Fake". I scoffed. "I will never follow in anyone's footsteps... People will try to follow my footprints I leave on this pitiful ground, but they will never follow me cause I'm a trademark". I said.

"Now! Enough of this! I need to find my fuck daddy!". I took a picture of my outfit and sent it to Yoongi with a address. "Mmm". I shivered.

"I can't wait to play".