100

"Ki-killing". I said. "Yoongi... Don't tell me that you have feelings for that psycho?". Hoseok chuckled. "Feeling and someone like him don't mix well, don't be stupid to fall for someone like that". Hoseok scoffed and walked out. "I-I already did though". I rubbed my face. "I-I can't let him hurt him". I chased after Hoseok.

I ran in the living where for some reason everyone was in there

I ran in the living where for some reason everyone was in there. "Wh-what is going on?". I whispered to Hwasa. "Trust test". Hwasa says and went into the kitchen. "Trust... Test?". I repeated. "Everyone sit". Hoseok ordered and we quickly sat down. "Someone was lying to me". Hoseok said looking at us but I know he was looking at me.

"Now before I lose my cool again... Does anyone want to tell me anything cause now is the fucking time to do so!". Hoseok shouted. "I crashed your car". "I sold your limo". "I-I lost buddy". Everyone turned to Jungkook. "You lost buddy!?!". Taehyung yelled. "Shit dude, you should have kept that to yourself". I said. "I was looking all over for him and you lost him!?!".

I saw Taehyung's eyes fill with tears and I had to do something cause I didn't want to die. "We can find him!". I yelled. "Yeah! I mean he can't be that far away". Jin said. "I-I lost him in the house! He's here somewhere!". Jungkook says. "You crashed my car Joon and you sold my fucking limo?". We all felt the rage coming from Hoseok.

"Bo-boss, I-I am SO sor...". "Do you know how many people I killed cause of those things?". Hoseok said. "N-no". Jin said. "Neither do I cause I went crazy". Hoseok laughed. "But I'm not mad cause I got to kill people". Hoseok grins. "You on the other hand". Hoseok turned to Jungkook. "You made my Tae upset". Hoseok's eye twitched. "Can't hear you! I'm looking for him!".

Jungkook ran upstairs and Jin and Namjoon followed him. "Wait! Bring food! My baby might be hungry!". Taehyung yells and goes in the kitchen. "Yoongi". Hoseok says and I jumped. "Ye-yes boss?". I said. "You have his number don't you?". Hoseok asked and I slowly nodded. "Call him". Hoseok said. "Bu...". I stopped talking when Hoseok puts a gun to my head.

"Call him". Hoseok says again and I took out my phone. "New you, who dis?". "Jiyoung". I said and Hoseok took my phone and puts it on speaker. "Oh... Well if it isn't my dick daddy, I was just thinking about you". I had to try so hard not to smile. "Did you call me to dick me down again cause I'm feeling bitch right now and I want to be treated like one".

Hoseok looked at me and I grinned nervously. "Umm... Later but can I see you?". I asked. It went quiet for a while. "You want Skype sex cause I will not do that... I'll do phone sex". "Can you take this seriously please?". I said. "HA! nope!". "Jiyoung". I growled. "Mmm, say my name like that again and I'll grab your ass through this phone".

"I want the jewel back". I said. "Boss on your ass again?". I gulped and I tried not to look at Hoseok. "I told you to let me fuck him and he won't be grumpy all the time... I'm just trying to help, but as for the jewel, I was going to put it back or sell it I don't know anymore". "Then give it me!". I yelled.

"Give me some dick and I will... Nothing is free in this world master... Well minus air but that shit don't count, shit be nasty nowadays". "Jiyoung please". I pledged. "Fine... Stop whining, that shit is not cute... I'll be in the alley where you fucked and dumped me". He hungs up and Hoseok stared at my phone. "The fuck?". Hoseok said.

"So-sorry". I bowed. "As you should". Hoseok scoffs and tosses my phone on the couch. "Lets go". Hoseok gets his jacket. "Y-you're coming with me?". I said. "Of course...".

"Who else is going to kill bat baby?".