47

The maid was pushed out the way and someone struts in the living room.

(My MOTHERFUCKING QUEEN!)

"Oh dear god why". Hoseok covered his face. "Hwasa!!!". Taehyung ran to the women. "Brother in law!". The women drops her bag and hugs Taehyung. "Uh...". I started at them. "Jung Hwasa... Hoseok's older sister". Namjoon says. "I missed you SO much!". Taehyung says. "Same sweetie same". Hwasa said and looks at Hoseok.

"Boy if you don't bring your ass over here and hug me I will tell your friends here something embarrassing". Hwasa snickered. "Embarrassing?". Taehyung says and Hwasa whispered something in Tae's ear making him go red. "Oh!". Taehyung gasped. "Alright!". Hoseok pulled Taehyung away and lazily hugged his sister.

"That's a good boy". Hwasa kissed his cheek. "Fuck you". Hoseok wiped his cheek. "You wish". Hwasa winks and looks at me. "Oh my". Hwasa smirked. "You finally got a cute one to work with you I see". Hwasa chuckled. "Excuse me!?!". Jungkook yelled. "You are five so shut up". Hwasa put her hand in Jungkook's face. "What's your name hottie?".

"Uh... Yoongi". I said. "Hi Uh Yoongi". Hwasa laughed. "You're not funny". Hoseok said. "Your face is". Hwasa wheezed. "What are you doing here?". Hoseok scoffed. "Well you already know how SUPER overprotective mother is about you and since you don't call her 26/9 she send me here to check if you're still breathing". Hwasa replied.

"And the bags?". Hoseok points to them. "Well mom said and I quote, "if Hoseok sees you he's going to kick you out so bring your things and stay with him for three weeks and if he still kicks you out call me and I'll be on the next flight out". Hwasa looked straight at her brother. "Whk do you want? Me your bubbly and funny older sister or the helicopter parent?". Hwasa raised her brow.

Hoseok snaps his fingers and a maid appeared. "Yes sir?". The maid said. "Gi- give my sister a room". Hoseok gagged. "Of course sir". The maid bowed. "We're going to have fun". Hwasa says touching my cheek. "Why?". I said confused. "Hwasa... He's twenty one". Hoseok said. "He's double legal, so what's the problem?". Hwasa asked.

"Double legal?". Jin said. "Legal here and legal in the states". Hwasa smiled. "I'm gay". I pointed out. "Another one!?!". Hwasa turned head to her brother. "Are you allergic to straight men!?!". Hwasa yelled. "I don't know, are you allergic to bras?". Hoseok sassed. "You don't know what I go through! They fucking suck and they never stay in place!".

"Congrats to you... Tae let's go". Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's hand and left. "If you don't get your long face ass back over here!". Hwasa marched after her brother. "What the fuck was that?". I said and they laughed.

"That was the Jung siblings".