54

I was dragging ocean on the floor. I killed nineteen people and only god knows how many people Spring killed. All I know was that Veo had to be my lucky number twenty. "Jimmy you found him yet?". Spring asked from behind me while wrapping her arms around my neck. "I know where he is". I giggled.

"You do?". Spring lets me go. "There's a room that's soundproof in the basement, that's where his father took me". I told her. "So... He didn't hear anything?". Spring said and I nodded in excitement. "Well then... Shall we?". I extended my arm to Spring and she takes it. "Lets go!". Spring says and we started skipping to the room.

The moment I opened the door, sex hit my nose and I saw Veo and some lady sleeping in the bed

The moment I opened the door, sex hit my nose and I saw Veo and some lady sleeping in the bed. "Get the bitch". I hissed towards Spring and she gladly obliged. Spring roughly grabs the women's hair and drags her out the room. "She's a heavy sleeper". I said and glared at Veo. I raised my bat and hit him in his leg. "Ahhh!". Veo screamed and grabbed his leg.

"Why hello there Veo! I'm Jimin, how are you?". I said. "Yo-your Jimin?". He said. "Well you know me better as bat baby". I smiled. "And since you know my name... I'm guessing you know that I killed your dad but he didn't leave me no other choice... He was a bore in bed". I said. "Yo-you slept with my dad?". Veo says. "No... He slept forever, I left after I killed him".

I saw Veo try to get out of the bed but he just fell to the floor. "That's the disappointed I felt when I slept with your father". I said. "Where is she?". Veo asked. "Probs dead". I replied. "You...". "You started this Veo". I said. "Having your men try to rob me, are you serious?". I kneeled down to his level.

"You could have had a good life Veo, but I thank you for giving it to me". I tapped his cheek. "Wait! Don't do this!". Veo yells and I saw him reaching for something. "No no no".

I stabbed him. "To be honest with you... I thought I lost it in someone's throat". I said and kicked him so he was on his back. "Veo Manaru... Tell your father when you go to hell". I raised my bat. "That his dick was small".

"You gonna stop anytime soon?"

"You gonna stop anytime soon?". I stopped and faced Spring who was eating cherries. "How long have you been standing there?". I asked. "Since you started hitting him... So about twenty minutes". Spring popped a cherry in her mouth and I laughed. "What?". Spring said. "You're popping cherries with your mouth... You're a legend". I snickered.

"You fucking disgust me". Spring scoffed walking away. "Bring your ass Jimin!". Spring shouted and I laughed. "Can we at least rob him!?!". I yelled chasing her. "Already did that". Spring smirked. "I should treat you". I patted her head. "I want grapes since you killed cherries for me". Spring glared at me. "How bout something better". I said. "Which is?". Spring said.

"Clubbing".

(HAPPY NEW YEARS ROSE BABIES! 😍💜)