31

"What?". Hoseok says darkly. "Its all over the news!". Jungkook says and we all ran in the living room.

 Jungkook says and we all ran in the living room

"Gi Haesoon was found dead in a alley yesterday. Gi Haesoon is a well know drug lord and gang leader. He was found with his head bashed in and of course with bat baby's signature on the wall. People are happy with the killing of Haesoon and others are scared knowing there's a serial killer on the loose".

I saw Hoseok's hand shake and I moved away from him. "Hobi? Are you ok?". Taehyung asked softly and Hoseok just started laughing. Taehyung got scared, I can see it in his face. Jin walked up to Hoseok and slapped him in his face. "The fuck!". I shouted. "Nope". Jungkook ran out the house. "Yo-you fucking hit me". Hoseok glared at Jin. "You were scaring him".

Jin pointed to Taehyung who was shaking a little. "I'm sorry love". Hoseok hugged him. "That's ok". Taehyung snuggled up to him. "So why did you start laughing?". I asked. "Bat baby just killed a enemy". Hoseok said with a smile. "That's why you laughed like a psycho?". I said. "Yup". Hoseok smiled. "Don't scare me like that". Taehyung hits his chest.

"Sorry". Hoseok pouted making Taehyung giggle. "Eww". I scoffed. "Aww". Jin squealed. "I want this". Jin sighed. "I am right here!". We turned to Namjoon who was a blushing mess. "I-I meant Jungkook, h-he was texting me". Namjoon said. "O-oh". I saw Jin play with his fingers. 'They both like each other... Time to be that person'. I smirked and cleared my throat.

"Jin... Namjoon likes you". I said and Jin looked at Namjoon. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!". Namjoon screamed. "Namjoon... Jin likes you". I said. "So Holly and Yoongi meatloaf for dinner... Got it". Jin glared at me. "You're welcome". I bowed. "Yo-you like me?". Namjoon asked and Jin blushed. "I... I mean... Um...". Jin looked down.

"He totally does, he's the one that leaves you those shoulder pillows". Taehyung said. "I-I was being nice!". Jin yells and Taehyung giggles. "Namjoon is the one that made the cookies for you". Hoseok chimed in. "You were?". Jin said and Namjoon wasn't even looking in Jin's direction. "Yo-you cook a lot for us, s-so I wanted to say thank you". Namjoon said.

Jin smiled still blushing. "I-I didn't make it in the kitchen! I-I bought them". Namjoon says and froze when Jin hugged him. "Thank you". Jin said. "Yo-You're welcome". Namjoon said hugging Jin. "This is my wallpaper". Taehyung whispered. "Well I had enough of this". I said and went to my room.

I laid right on my bed with Holly next to me

I laid right on my bed with Holly next to me. "Hey Holly? Should I find you a fr...". My dog didn't even let me finish when he left. "Well fuck you too!". I yelled. "I fucking love that dog". I chuckled just to smirk.

"I wonder what Jiyoung is wearing".

(Ok, so I need one more book for the Christmas special. Omegas love, game lovers and The Angelic wolf killed it in my PM's. So I just need one more)