65

"Don't lie

"Don't lie... That was sexy". I said looking at the man I had tied up to a chair. "If only I could do this with ocean". I sighed. "I miss him". I pouted. "My poor baby got a scratch, so he's resting at home... I should make him a bath". I said. "Cause honey, these knives ain't cutting it... They're to stabby... Get it? They don't cut, they stab".

I slapped my knee and wheezed at my own joke. "Why aren't you laughing? That shit was hilarious". I raised my brow. "I'm a comedian, and that wasn't funny". He said. "Oh shit, you funny?". I tilted my head. "Make me laugh and I'll let you go, but it better be funny cause I don't laugh that easily". I smirked. "Deal". He smirked back.

"Oh, I like you". I giggled. "What do you call lettuce, tomatoes and corn on a plate?". He says and gave him a bored stare. "Something I won't eat". He said and my dumb ass laughed. "That shit don't count, I wasn't expecting that". I said. "Do another one". I told him. "Ok, what did my doctor said to my wife?". He says and I tilt my head. "She said, I'm his mistress".

Once again I laughed. "Yo-you asshole". I wheezed. "Last one". I wiped my tears away. "Knock knock". He says. "Who's there?". I said. "You on the floor". He smirked. "That's not funny". I pouted. "That's not funny right Juseok?". I said and heard something drop behind me. "You drop the only thing that was going to save your life? Thank you".

I slit his friend's throat and pushed him down the stairs. "You wanna know where you fucked up?". I stared at him. "Your eyes deceived you". I told him cutting one of his eyes. "AHHH!". He screamed. "All you had to do was tell a joke to save your life, but in the end... You chose death". I said. "I thank you for choosing me". I smiled and stabbed him in his heart.

"Hmm mmm hmmm". I hummed while I cleaned up. "I should just start killing people normally". I huffed. "I just wanna have fun while I kill, its not that hard to understand". I rolled my eyes and put the mop back. "There". I grinned. "Oh and of course the best part".

bat baby wants to play