26

I saw him back away from me and I let out a cute giggle. "Why do you look so scared?". I asked. "I... I'm not". He scoffed. "I'm not going to kill you if that's what you're thinking". I said. "You're not?". He said and I shook my head. "No, I kill like six people today so I'm fine". I walked up to him and he tensed up. "What's your name cutie?". I asked. "Yo...Yoongi".

I smiled. "Well Yoongi your first mistake was telling a killer your name". I giggled. "I could be lying". He said. "Look me in my eyes and say that". I said taking off my glasses.

"Fuck"

"Fuck". He gulped and I smiled. "The names Jiyoung". I said. "Why did you tell me your name? I can turn you in". He said. "Aw...". I pat his cheek and held a knife to his throat. "No you won't". I winked. "What makes you think I won't?". He challenged. "Well...". I rubbed my knife against his hard dick. "I don't think he will like that".

"Shit". I saw Yoongi move away from me and I laughed. "So... Did the knife make you hard or was it me?". I asked. "I-I'm not answering that". Yoongi scoffed. "So... both got it". I giggled and saw him staring at me. "I know I'm beautiful, but why are you staring at me?". I asked. Yoongi walked to me and grabbed my hands. "I'm not stable for married, I am eighteen".

"I'm twenty and that's why I'm doing this". Yoongi said. "I'm not mentality stable for no relationship". I said. "Just listen to me". Yoongi said and I raised my brow. "Ok...?". I said.

"I have to beat you".