╟ Chapter 176: Key ╢

Začať od začiatku

"I don't give a damn! We have to get back to the Sunny, you idiots!"

Your attention taken away momentarily as you tried to shove off Chopper from your arm, you didn't see at first the large tiger (literally) fish. The two at your sides began to panic while you let out a scream, turning the wheel to the right to avoid a collision.

It didn't help that a pack of fishes was passing by, making it hard at first to see where you were going.

"(y/n)-san!! Turn around! Turn around!" Brook panicked. "No, not that way!"

"Why do you mean 'Not that way'?! You told me to turn around, so I did!" you barked, shaking a fist at the skeleton.

"Tiger-san is right behind!"

"(y/n)! We are going to die!" Chopper sobbed.

"Shut up!"

You managed to escape the giant fish after long minutes of just hearing both Brook's and Chopper's panicked screams. That, and the fact they were clutched to your sides like baby koalas while crying their eyes out. One punch was enough for them to let go.

The reindeer used the periscope of the Shark Submerge to have a view of your current location. The submarine ran alongside the coast of the Whole Cake Chateau, until you finally reached the Thousand Sunny who was still intact.

"I see it!" Chopper exclaimed happily, releasing the periscope. "Luffy and the others are already there, it seems!"

"They are?" you raised a brow.

"Let's hurry up!" Brook enriched.

Stopping the submarine a few feet away from the ship, your two comrades eagerly jumped out on the rooftop right after you emerged to greet the others. However, the moment you made it out there, you quickly came to the realization that it wasn't Luffy's group.

Instead, the chess soldiers and few members of the Charlotte Pirates along with Perospero and Katakuri were waiting patiently for your arrival on the Sunny.

"Why are they..." Chopper began, his face pale.

"On board our Sunny?" Brook finished, breathless.