╟ Chapter 159: Healing ╢

"(y/n)??!"

Hearing her name, the demoness followed the voice where it was called from, and saw the disbelieved expressions of her comrades. Those who witnessed for the first time this transformation couldn't help but gape at this new discovery, while the rest stood on guard. Much like Luffy's group, they were waiting for this new demon to lash out and destroy everything in her path.

But instead, she tossed the tree over her shoulder to dispose of it. The Mink child took this moment as the cue to return to his mother, who eagerly embraced the frightened child into her arms to protect him.

"This thing again?! We're doomed!" Usopp wailed in panic, crying crocodile tears. "It's going to kill us in a horrible way and destroy the whole island!"

"No, she won't" stated Zoro, to which the sniper whipped his head to stare at him in surprise. "Something's definitely different"

"Unlike back at Crimson Skerries, I don't feel threatened..." Robin agreed, earning confused looks from the trio of Nami, Chopper and Brook.

"That's...(y/n)-san?" the skeleton inquired.

Your skin tone had changed from (s/c) to a grayish color, almost purple. The only thing that hasn't changed totally was your (h/c) hair. Your height and features' sizes have changed drastically. The Wheel was under your feet, rotating until it stopped on the picture that showed the Hell Realm. You squatted down, before propelling yourself in the sky, leaving a crater behind you.

A strong wind pushed back the others once you were gone in just a nanosecond, the Wheel remaining there and activated. Six circles appeared at the center, serving as some kind of timer as a dark line war drawn inside.

Now at a safe distance from the island, you scanned your surroundings to see what was exactly the problem. Your red eyes landed on several ships trailing behind Zunisha, adorning a Jolly Roger that you never saw before. A skull with in the middle a pair of intersected crossbones, with horns at each side and two shapes flanking the skull. The biggest ship of them all had a mammoth figurehead, followed by scorpions behind it.

Your eyesight adjusted to examine the crew carefully, and you concluded without a seed of doubt implanted in your mind that it was the Beasts Pirates. Jack the Drought and his fleet has returned, and this time they were bombarding the giant elephant to bring it down.

Please...If you can hear me...Put a stop to it!

The voice inside your head kept pleading you the same thing. From what you could guess, it was coming from the elephant itself. If Zunisha earned any more injuries, it would collapse and bring down everyone else with it to its doom. Exhaling through your nose, you charged without a moment of hesitation at the closest ship. You were too fast for them to realize there was something coming in their direction, and fortunately for you, they kept a tight formation.