Chapter 41: Last Round and Revelation

"Now then, Oyabin. Choose your bounty, if you please!"

As you thought, Foxy went straight for Chopper, bringing him back in his crew. The poor reindeer was once again sniffing and whimpering like a beaten dog. Porche cuddled him, but Chopper quickly jumped in the arms of Robin for comfort.

"Hey, things are looking pretty bad!" whispered Usopp.

"What are we gonna do, Luffy?" Nami turned to her captain.

"Don't worry! We'll just do another Davy Back Fight!" he responded.

"Another one? Forget it" chuckled Foxy. "Say, shall I tell you why we Foxy Pirates are known as the mightiest of all?"

"Heh. Says they're the mightiest after losing to us twice" scoffed the swordsman.

"Don't be like that! We had five three coin games with the Fang-Frog Pirates today before we ran into you. Many of us are hurt. We're exhausted, both mentally and physically...We're ready to call it quits. So we won't agree to any more fights, however much you want one! Knowing when enough is enough--when it's time to quit--is why we're the mightiest! Fuehehehe!"

You all stared at him silently.

"Wh-Why aren't you saying anything?" sweated the captain of the Foxy Pirates.

"What a joke. Acting like you're the underdogs here...Are you an idiot?!" told Zoro.

"Is that what you call the 'mightiest crew?' What a bunch of Peanut crap" enriched Sanji.

"How can you be so laid back?! We can't choose between Chopper and Robin!" stuttered the sniper. "Are we just gonna let'em keep them?!"

"Don't be stupid! I'm gonna get both back!" said Luffy.

"And how do you plan to do that?!" Sanji barked.

"What a pain. Maybe I should just chop'em all up..." groaned the green haired male.

"Muscle head, as much as I want you to, it's still a game" you told the swordsman.

"Hey, Oyabin" started Nami while she approached the sulking Foxy. "I have an offer...What do you say we bet six people on the next game?"

"Come again?" the man raised a brow.

"This game is all about taking crew members you want, right? Well, we want those two!" continued the ginger girl. "There's no point to this if we can't get'em both back. So, if we win the next game, you'll give them back to us. And if you win, all five of us will join your crew too"

"Girl..." you said in a warning tone, not liking where this was going, but she dismissed you with a wave of her hand.

"What do you say? It's a pretty good deal, if you ask me..."

"Fuehehehe! Two is way too cheap, though!" stated Foxy as he stood up. "I'll bet 500 people! If you win, I'll give you 500 people including those two!"

"Wha...Why 500?"

"Oh, my! Our boss has made the 'Hellish 500 Man Wager'!!! Will Straw Hat accept?!"