╟ Chapter 165: Angelic and Biscuit ╢

"Who the fuck are you?" you demanded, glaring at the stranger.

The man didn't answer and simply jumped from where he was seated in the rotten tree, landing with a loud thud that echoed in the whole forest. The chanting flowers and trees were terrified at the sight of this person, and the laughing sweets were now completely silent, eyes wide in fear.

"I-It's Konton-sama!" cried in fright a group of flowers.

Charlotte Konton. You remember having heard that name from somewhere. Pudding told you that her step-brother was guarding Sanji and his family, watchful and a force to be reckoned with. At the first sight of him, you could tell that he was powerful and dangerous, even more by being unaware of his powers. Did he have a Devil Fruit? Did he possess Haki?The man took a step forward, putting away the book.

"A filthy demon decided to trespass on this pure land, just like I was told. The Straw Hats are aiming to get back the groom? How foolish of you all..."

"The plan has been leaked out?" you thought, gritting your teeth tightly.

However, you weren't that surprised. There was simply no way to underestimate the power of an Emperor, after all. But how did they find out? Perhaps through Pekoms or Pudding. He could be as well the one who left the message in the bathroom of the Thousand Sunny, too. You suddenly froze in fear, feeling cold sweat ran down your back. The red glowing eyes stared back at you, flashing and the toothy smile spreading under his hood.

"Mama has been waiting for you. She has been a fan of yours, you know? Even more after your sister's death..."

"What do you know about that?" you growled.

"I can see everything...Confess...Wretched souls howling and screaming for mercy..." Konton mumbled. "I wonder...I wonder..."

"That guy is a freak..." you sweatdropped, taking a step back. "I need to get out of here-"

"Urg...I can't stand you. So filthy, your whole being is filled with sins. You have to confess before seeing Mama" the strange guy demanded, pulling out a sword. "Confess, by blood. I will try...to not kill you"

"Go back to your books or something. I have somewhere else to go to..." you quickly dismissed the weirdo. "Do you have a map, though? I'm almost as worst as the stupid plant man..."

"Purgatory"