╟ Chapter 152: Climbing the Elephant ╢

There's many things you regretted doing in your life. Riding the back of a painting dragon who was climbing the leg of an elephant, for example. Your grip on the mythical beast was probably stronger than its will to bring you all at the top in one go.

Nothing to make you enjoy the ride, too. Clouds, fog, the sea below you meters away...The stupid swordsman's giant rear constantly in your face since the alignment and the angle made you all bent forward. Plus Usopp who was clinging to you for dear life.

"It's so high - I'm scared!" Usopp wailed. "My arms are exhausted! It's too much!"

"Don't say that, Usopp. He's giving it all he's got" smiled Luffy, turning to look at his friend for reassurance.

Cue the dragon to start sliding off from the leg, causing the sniper to let out a scream that pierced your ears. Usopp was pulling you down, causing you to nearly trip from the dragon.

Right eye flashing, you crossed your arms in front of you and formed your hands into claws, yelling:

"Hungry Ghosts Realm: Leviathan's Claw!"

Immediately, the spectral entity appeared right behind the beast and slammed it against the elephant's leg. This stopped you in your fall, eliciting a sigh of relief from your comrades.

"Good reflex, (y/n)" breathed Usopp, energy spent from all the screaming.

"It's a chance that it could hold off while I was summoning" you mused, staring at the dizzy face of the dragon.

"A-Attaboy, Dragon...No, your name is Ryunosuke from now on! Our friend, Ryunosuke!" the sniper smiled, which earned a grin from the artwork.

"Ryu!"

"He's scared the crap out of me" grunted Law at the back.

"I wish he could fly" added Franky behind.

"Is this dragon okay?" you could hear the sweatdrop in Kin'emon's voice.