╟ Chapter 112: The Noah Won't Fall ╢

You felt like your body was on fire, large bullets of sweat running down your forehead. It was a risky move, considering that you summoned two Realms at the same time. You didn't have much time, but you will make the most of it. You were holding tightly the light ropes in your hands, who started to bleed by how hard your grip was.

*FLASHBACK*

"It's possible for me to summon two at the same time?!" you exclaimed, eyeing Raga who nodded his head.

"And more than that....Only if you respect the combinations to avoid disturbances with the balance of the Universe. Some Realms are able to complete the others' lack. As an example, God Realm and Hell Realm can be summoned in unison. Demi-God Realm and Hungry Ghosts Realm, and so on..."

"But what would happen if I was to use two Realms of the same inferiority or superiority? Like Animal Realm and Hungry Ghosts Realm?"

"Using combinations of a same inferiority/superiority can either favor you or carry misfortune" said Moha. "If you were to summon all three Realms of the same length...."

"It'sss only trouble" spoke Dvesha.

"And remember. The time you would usually got by summoning a Realm of a certain life, it will be divided with the other" warned Raga. "And if you were to stay too long in a Realm...."

"It would consume you"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

You shook your head to get rid of this thoughts, thinking that it was no time to panic. You looked at your surroundings, trying to catch sight of a certain Straw Hat boy. The Noah suddenly trembled under an unknown weight that was added, and you stared forward in horror. Hody looked like a monster, eyes glowing red and insane. His body was much more larger than before, razor teeth extending from his mouth.

In his hand he was holding the pills that he kept eating to grow stronger, and the fishman threw a few of them in his mouth. A red aura pulsed from his body, a dark laugh leaving his lips as he walked in your direction.

"You're the only obstacle in the way, human. I will get rid of you in a moment" spoke Hody.

"S-Shit...." you swore under your breath, gritting your teeth.

He disappeared from your sight like the blink of an eye, leaving a cloud of dust behind him. You barely had the time to flinch that he landed a hard punch to your guts. You coughed saliva, your form propelled in the air and falling with a loud thud on the ship's deck. You rolled a few feet away from the fishman, wheezing out. You were still holding the ropes, the dragon claws not loosing their grips.